Reviews for After It All
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I liked this chapter 3 Still adapting to hearing it in Haruhi's pov, but other than that it is really good :D I can't wait to read the rest!
Sedamentary chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
aaaaawww poor KAORU! This is why i luv yur fics, cuz they allways get me so emotionally atached!
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Good Job! I love the piaring and your frequent updating with fic.

The only flaws are minor, and I hope you take them constructively. I doubt Haruhi would not have enough "guts?" to say the word crap. It gets a little confusing between "Talking" and (Additional Noises), don't over think while writing, it should be something that flows with ease.

Shigure-San Out!
Captain Ea Rayos chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Very nice continue! :D
Hatake Kai chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
This looks good and YAY Hikaru found someone for him... but I hop Kaoru doesn't get hurt... I love the twins :)
Captain Ea Rayos chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I like it! Especially since I love the twins and my favorite or is Kaoru! Continue please! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
plz update! love this story! XD
Sedamentary chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I have a random stray idea! Pandora could be one of Kyoya's brothers fiancé's sisters(if that made any sense) so basically future family of Kyoya making it harder and more awkward for Hikaru and making it funnier for the rest of us. Also it would give Kyoya a reason to be nice to Pandora so when Hikaru talks about the evil shadow prince to her she could think that Hikaru has finally lost it (after all the nervousness and stuttering, and Kyoya being super nice to her not evil like he says, crazy would make sense) lol just a random idea you don't have to use but i thought it might be funny!
Sedamentary chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is a really cool story! I can't wait for more!