Reviews for Butterfly Genjutsu
Nici94 chapter 13 . 7/22
This is so weird I dont even know what to say. But it was funny in a weird way. Very very weird.
Zelara chapter 13 . 3/7
Well if nothing that was certainly an exit that will be cried about in bars for many a year.
Zelara chapter 12 . 3/7
Rains
Unca Bob chapter 13 . 3/2
Fun story. I even managed to follow it without hurting my head.
In all seriousness I absolutely loved chapter 12. That is exactly my kind of mind bending.
"Everything is possible and therefore probable. The issue is finding what you're looking for."
I'm not sure I was looking for this but I'm glad I found it.
icecold1039 chapter 13 . 1/24
I liked this up until chap 12
DannyPhantom619 chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
This was ...
...FUCKING HILARIOUS!
BlackRoseFire chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
That was messed up bewildering and strange... I liked it. the explanation about Alice being a lynchpin of reality was very illuminating and quite a bit to think on.
DrivenbyApathy chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I really like how you're characterizing Alice here. She speaks "madness", but she's just so impressively nonchalant and reasonable about it all. She has accepted the idea that she's mad, and in some divinely ironic twist that acceptance is what has allowed her to return to some form of sanity - even if it's a little difficult to tell for everyone who doesn't know her background.
Twilight Dusk chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
The ending was perfectly understandable, so long, of course, as you didn't tune out during the shattering and reimagining of the fourth wall. Goddammit, I would love to see what you would do to Pratchett. You really have a gift for entering difficult characters' mindsets.
robina852 chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
I love the ending, it is absolutely brilliant.
The DCG chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
Rather liked the Alice and Naruto interaction. Could have been a lot of fun.
Phoenix Paladin chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
... I am confused as fuck.

In which case, good job on capturing Alice in Wonderland!
ColorfulRandomness chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
I read this while listening to gothic music...creepy as hell. But anyways, I enjoyed this fanfic and thought it was absolutely brilliant. Great job!
Wraith's Heart chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
Actually, fire does cast a shadow if you have a bright enough light around. Heh.
Kazaru13 chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
This was wonderful, just so beautifully out there. It was also a great laugh.
~Kaz