Reviews for Butterfly Genjutsu
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 13 . 5/22
I liked it the weirdness fits
mutecebu chapter 13 . 5/18
Hey, thanks for the tale. All in all, the strongest point here were the words coming out of Alice and Cheshire's mouths. Do you have any recommendations for more of the same? Perhaps your fic, "Yet, mad I am not?"
mutecebu chapter 12 . 5/18
Wow. This was a ride.

So, I did laugh out loud at "now she's smirking", despite myself.

When logic has both reasserted itself and shattered beyond all meaning, some people put the book down
Ironically, I almost stopped reading right then. Maybe in some other reality I did, just to be quite contrary. But I'm glad I kept on. I enjoy the concept.
mutecebu chapter 10 . 5/18
I love the mention earlier of Naruto's rage monster - "I don't think his is his like mine is mine. It's a wonder he's sane at all." In general, I really like the way with words you often employ.

References to silver bells and cockle shells - very fun.

Also for the record, I haven't played/read American McGee's Alice, but I'm enjoying this even more when I don't reference a wiki. The references work just as well without the context.
mutecebu chapter 7 . 5/18
Excellent name for this chapter.

Here's holding out hope that the Sasuke Retrieval parties will get lost inside Wonderland.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 5/18
"[Alice] had fallen out of her chair laughing"
That would be rather disconcerting, seeing Alice in particular laugh so hard, lying on the ground.

Inviting the Earl Grey to Tea - "good gracious, and people call me mad!" - funny
mutecebu chapter 4 . 5/18
Intriguing! So far, so interesting! Color me curious.
ebonzekken chapter 13 . 5/12
what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened?
Veedramon chapter 13 . 5/9
Well, I guess ninjas are gonna try very hard to repress this.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 5/8
Okay... you just trolled everyone, didn't you?
Veedramon chapter 11 . 5/8
I loved this a lot until this chapter, now I love this a little less. Have you thought about doing a American McGee's Alice Full Metal Alchemist crossover?
Veedramon chapter 10 . 5/8
Ah yes, he is after all, a cat.
Veedramon chapter 9 . 5/8
Ah yes, go Alice!
Veedramon chapter 8 . 5/8
Well, we will finally see Alice not holding back.
Veedramon chapter 7 . 5/8
Well, I want to see Alice not holding back.