Reviews for Butterfly Genjutsu
Well, it was a unique idea, I'll have to admit. You sort of threw me through a loop with the summons, but oh well. I'm very disappointed in the ending, but if you haven't got a muse, you haven't got a muse. I did very much enjoy Alice's character though. I might go back and watch people play the game to discern the story later. That is-might.

Didn't think you'd have a muse after Sasuke got captured anyway.
Man. I really need to go back and watch the game completely. I really love cheshire.
yah! Some good 'ol can of woop-ass.
Indecisive Bob chapter 13 . 1/24
Wow. This story literally had no point to it; besides not having a point. And it was hilariously confusing. Thanks!
ha strange thing when you read into other worlds thank you for this
SA Hanaka chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Good try. I smirked. Then I laughed at your attempt to predict my actions, they being so far off the mark.

I have a breach of the 4th wall planned in some plunnies of mine, so it wasn't nearly as shocking to me as you apparently thought it would be that you just ignored the fourth wall for most of this chapter.

Having said that, enjouing this immensely so far. Just 3 more chapters. \o/

Then I get to read your updates instead of your story. I really need to write my own updates on that note.

Has been a pleasure,
Hanaka
Wildrop chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Oh dear lord. This was hilarious and crack-ish beyond belief and absolutely wonderful. Chapter 12 was a delight, and definitely my new favorite explanation for the multiverse. Thanks for that, and thanks for the story!
Sabie0521 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I loved the first part, but for the last part I was so confused and dumb-founded... So good job... I guess.
Ikmmmmm chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Sasuke and Alice have the same tragedy. They should be able to relate. Unless of course you plan to bring this up.
Raethor chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
That was more fizzle than bang
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
my god that was just delightfull, THANK You for this mess, this was cheerfully grand.
EagleJarl chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Well, yep, that was strange and bizarre. I recognized the classic Greys and saucer right off but they really didn't fit with the setting or characters you'd established, so I was hoping for more explanation. Oh well. Looks like you were in the mood to mess with us.

I would have preferred a little more show about Alice's strange abilities and some more agency from the other characters - they were mostly there as a frame for her. Cat's late addition and his portals were a little too overpowered; like the eagles in LotR, he solved every problem when he showed up. On the other hand, I got to see Sasuke beaten on twice, so that was fun.

In other news, looks like I get to be review #600, woot!
EagleJarl chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Not a fan. Heinlein's idea of fictons (worlds created when authors write) is an interesting one, but when he wrote Number Of The Beast the point was to explore that concept, and that became clear right away. You started off writing a regular crossover, and this just felt like a completely unnecessary asspull.

My problem is that you went too far with the reality breaking. Instead of breaking one level and saying "there are many fictons, and Alice is from one" you had to go and break the next level and have the characters talking - even looking! - directly into the camera. It really broke the flow for me.

I'm still going to keep reading through. The earlier parts of the story have been really good. Hopefully you'll go back to that.
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
That was...odd. Alice is still delightfully batty and now, apparently, rather important as well. I don't know how Chisiru and Nobaa are -are they OC or some part of canon that I haven't run into?
EagleJarl chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Gotta love the Cat. Also, thanks for beatsticking Sasuke. I really hate that guy.