Reviews for Butterfly Genjutsu
ColorfulRandomness chapter 13 . 7/23
I read this while listening to gothic music...creepy as hell. But anyways, I enjoyed this fanfic and thought it was absolutely brilliant. Great job!
Wraith's Heart chapter 4 . 7/15
Actually, fire does cast a shadow if you have a bright enough light around. Heh.
Kazaru13 chapter 13 . 6/23
This was wonderful, just so beautifully out there. It was also a great laugh.
~Kaz
maddog chapter 13 . 6/17
chapter 12 was gold and while ridiculous and improbable the fact is that just because you cant prove something to be real or unreal doesn't mean it is or is not. all things merely are, but they are almost never are not. may shifting perspectives forever color your world a maddening and beautiful improbable shapes and colors you can only perceive by imagination and probability, to say nothing of random chance of course. seriously that stuff is everywhere. and remember
~ death to tyrants, yes we mean all of them... what kind of question is that
~ insanity and madness are not the same but they share symptoms. first and foremost they are a lot like gravity... all it takes is a little push hehehehehehe
Instead of abandoning it you tried to do something with it after you got tired of it which is very laudable. On the other hand the last two chapters mostly sucked compared to the rest of the fic. Still better than an abandoned fic so there is that!
lumutness chapter 13 . 6/8
People in T&I find it funny when Itachi dispersed in a group of crows. Just, well... *snorts* I guess he liked being cryptic.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 13 . 5/22
I liked it the weirdness fits
mutecebu chapter 13 . 5/18
Hey, thanks for the tale. All in all, the strongest point here were the words coming out of Alice and Cheshire's mouths. Do you have any recommendations for more of the same? Perhaps your fic, "Yet, mad I am not?"
mutecebu chapter 12 . 5/18
Wow. This was a ride.

So, I did laugh out loud at "now she's smirking", despite myself.

When logic has both reasserted itself and shattered beyond all meaning, some people put the book down
Ironically, I almost stopped reading right then. Maybe in some other reality I did, just to be quite contrary. But I'm glad I kept on. I enjoy the concept.
mutecebu chapter 10 . 5/18
I love the mention earlier of Naruto's rage monster - "I don't think his is his like mine is mine. It's a wonder he's sane at all." In general, I really like the way with words you often employ.

References to silver bells and cockle shells - very fun.

Also for the record, I haven't played/read American McGee's Alice, but I'm enjoying this even more when I don't reference a wiki. The references work just as well without the context.
mutecebu chapter 7 . 5/18
Excellent name for this chapter.

Here's holding out hope that the Sasuke Retrieval parties will get lost inside Wonderland.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 5/18
"[Alice] had fallen out of her chair laughing"
That would be rather disconcerting, seeing Alice in particular laugh so hard, lying on the ground.

Inviting the Earl Grey to Tea - "good gracious, and people call me mad!" - funny
mutecebu chapter 4 . 5/18
Intriguing! So far, so interesting! Color me curious.
ebonzekken chapter 13 . 5/12
what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened? what the fuck just happened?
Veedramon chapter 13 . 5/9
Well, I guess ninjas are gonna try very hard to repress this.