Reviews for Deleted Scenes
omslagspapper chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
i also read this one and thought it was v good with the doeyness and the sweetness lol
omslagspapper chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
derp! this is the first chapter of this story that i actually read and i soooo did not know what the haps was!

the only thing i would change about this chapter would be to include the serving of delicious poutine to the wedding guests.

man am i hungry for some delicious poutine. yummmmmmmmmminfinity
omslagspapper chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
uhu i declare the ship name for dawn and joey "doey"

A DOEY FOR YOUR ZOO
omslagspapper chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
auer, that was a super double selfless thing for spuffy to offer their fancy necklace of parenthood to giles and vance! warms my little (average size) heart!
omslagspapper chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
i am watching videos of wrist dislocations because i've never thought about it before and wanted to see what it was like and it looks so much nicer than knee dislocations ughhhhh.

on the bright side i have ibuprofen now

!
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
ugh dawn, why is your life so dreamy

;p
alexiarrose chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
You are just awesome. It's hard to believe Behind the Scenes was your first go-round here. It, and its sequel, are very, very close to my heart. I do hope an unedited/unredacted version can go up elsewhere. They're perfect just as they are. I will find you on Elysian. You might also consider Spuffy Realm, where I first encountered some other decent fics. I'm sure they'd love your work there. One teeny, tiny issue: Do you really think any waterbed, even a futuristic one, could ever survive these two? Well, maybe a virtual one...
mike13z50 chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
I remember when I first started reading "Behind the Scenes" I was a little uncomfortable with the actors being characters in a fanfic. But, you held my interest and have become one of my favorite Spuffy writers. Once you move to EF I won't have to check so often!

Thank you for all your stories!
guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god I didn't even print behind the scenes :( that just makes me sad no more sarah and james fic.. their chemistry off screen is awesome thoo
spuffy chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god I'm gonnna cry where is behind the scenes? That's my favorite sarah and james fanfic! Lol that really sucks I hope you can put it back up again
Illusera chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
I'm sorry you had to make the edits but this story still ended beautifully. The last chapter was wonderful; especially the last line. It really brought a smile to my face.
DLillith21 chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
I realized I started reading Behind the Scenes the first week of August last year (I had the week off of work and took a staycation to just veg for once). I know you had been writing it for much, much, much longer, but its been a year-long ride for me. I'm sorry you have to make such drastic edits to it, I know there are plenty of other stories in other worlds that reference the real life actors. Generally I am not drawn to those, but the way you did it here and wrapped it into inter-dimensional reality was very cool. I am greedy, I always want more of stories I love, but I do feel a sense of peace at your completion of it. Good for you. If you're editing them, will you take the two stories and combine them, or keep them separate? I guess I don't know how editing in FF goes. You created an amazing world, you should be proud.
ginar369 chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
That was a wonderful way to end it. Famous last words / how they want to be remembered. I'm all upset now! I am going to miss reading about their lives! This is one of your best stories. Love ya G
ginar369 chapter 31 . 8/2/2012
120 years! Holy Crap. I love that their still in the lives of their children's children. I wondered what would happen as there were more generations. The family business and "specialness" of Buffy and Spike, well I figured it might get watered down a bit and they would have to bow out of the lives of their great grandkids before people started talking. So glad to see they still have family around.
teddybear-514 chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
Great addition! Sorry that you have to change it up. :(
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »