Reviews for Deleted Scenes
Maida chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This story is a violation of the site rule which states that "Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc." are not allowed on FFN.
omslagspapper chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
"Mrs. Bevins's episiotomy is infected because the nitwit tried to put her piercing back in before it healed" rookie mistake, bevins! lol

alas, i have nae abandoned ye! i've just nearly broken my entire leg so the pain is kind of distracting and i like to focus when i read your stuffs! cos it's really good. :]
ginar369 chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
For some reason my review was posted as a guest.

Oh this is tough! They were and are perfect for each other. But Wood was an ass just like his old man! How dare he! That he would say those things to his pregnant wife? The man should be drawn and quartered while conscious! To demand a paternity test? There was never anything between them after the first time but a deep friendship. Wood was too stupid to see it. He had practically the same thing with his twin but for some reason it was weird with the Alex's? Wood really wasn't the right guy for her. He was trying to change her, make her softer. It's funny he has such a strong mom you think he would appreciate Lexy's strength instead of trying to soften her up. Well at least her and Alex don't do that to each other.

I feel bad for Buffy and Spike. I love this story don't get me wrong. I love how they finally found each other and will have each other forever. But having to watch everyone they love die before them. It's a pain they will have to live with for centuries and it breaks my heart. Even knowing they will see them again in heaven, it has to be hard. I don't know that I could do it. But when do you end it? After your children? Or your grandchildren? Or your great grand children? The farther down the line you get the less of you is in them. When do you decided to go and find those you were close to again?
omslagspapper chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
haha, before i was picturing vance as kind of a white haired vixen but now i'm reinventing her as a tina fey type hottie. but taller.
omslagspapper chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
haha, i'm still laughing so hard a the email addresses!

giles is super cute when he's all smitten like!
omslagspapper chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
oh my god, these email address are so hilarious i can't even

they probably aren't supposed to be so funny, but i'm laughing so hard!

it's almost as bad as my first email address which i am not going to tell you !
okay i might be persuaded to tell you at a later time.
omslagspapper chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
i laughed so hard because giles has such a fanboy email address
omslagspapper chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
hey but i thought spike caught them going at it against the tree? AM I MAKING THIS MEMORY UP i do that sometimes.
Rosalea12 chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
Awesome! Thank you!
alexiarrose chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
Yep, still totally in love with this universe. Surprised these two managed to wrangle a few tears out of me, but then again, I am a hopeless sap. Absolutely adore all the tattoos. And "sparkler." He really is quite the chip off the Spike block. Thanks again for taking the time to do all of these deleted scenes. Can't imagine this world without them now.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2012

teddybear-514 chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
Aww so glad they ended up together.
omslagspapper chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
d'aw giles slowdanced with dawn, d'awww
omslagspapper chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
"What are you doing today?"

"Staring- I mean- class."

haha! also, you've made me hungry for a pb&j but we only have crappy white bread and it's one am!

alas i may make some anyway because i am hungry

i quite like this whole, xander and willow next level relationship type thinger you've done here. it's pretty good.
omslagspapper chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
i know a person who's last name may or may not be similar to niblet, and i wonder if she googles her name and just ends up reading buffy fanfic, but i've never asked because it's sort of a level 2 awkward question.

improv is way more fun than charades but not as lasting artifacts funny as pictionary, which i love!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »