Reviews for Anything You Desire
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 4/17
Nice.
LeslieWhitlock chapter 1 . 3/3
Glad Bella came around. I thought she was a total beotch for the way she treated him the first time he ordered. She should have apologized.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/13
This was great! Poor Edward trying to order his lunch and flailing through his thoughts. He was adorable in his awkwardness. James and Jake making fun of him, kind of pissed me off. At that point we didn't know yet that he only stutters when nervous, so them teasing made me cranky. Speaking of those asshats, I wanted to throttle James and Jake for bringing her up there and laughing at her when she had the audacity to fall down. What assholes they were. Rose was great. So friendly when they first met . . . then helping her on how to speak to Edward. Edward was fantastic on the slope. Swooping in and rescuing her. He was amazing and her internal thoughts were so fun to read. Then when James actually thought for a minute, that Bella would sleep with him, after what he pulled . . . delusional much? Ass. Her grabbing Edward and taking him to her apartment . . . So hot. Then that spectacular lemon . . . holy hell that was hot. Finding out he'd taken her three times that night . . . go Edward! Him being all nervous again was freaking cute as hell. Loved that she put him out of his misery. What a great one-shot . . . loved it!
Kelly J chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
LOVED THIS! it was sooo hot and so sweet! i love nervous edward! he was adorable and i want one of my very own!
Sweatermouse chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Whew! I almost want to learn how to ski now...
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This story was so fun! I loved it!
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That was cute! :0)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
write more!
mizzzar chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
you don#t know how much that was exactly what i needed right now. something funny and hot. xox
Edmazing chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh gah, I forgot how much I loved this one. So naughty underneath all of that sweetness. A bold Bella is always a nice surprise, especially when paired with a shy Edward that knows what he's doing. ;)
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Mel
Ordanik chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Gah! Ski Instructor Edward was amazing *swoons* I loved that he was so shy and awkward but knew how to handle Bella once he had his confident side in control. So HOT. Thanks for writing x
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
:-) loved this
KqT01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
If only Edward gave me the 'Anything you desire' option...
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Couldn't quite give up your words just yet so am trolling through your other stories. How cute is a nervous Edward.
team rob chapter 1 . 7/29/2012