Reviews for Twilight Saga Couples
Jessica314 chapter 5 . 3/18
poor Sue. But I like the idea of her being the one to tell Charlie the full truth- it's not like there's any point in keeping him in the dark anymore, now that he knows part of the truth. And it would be too weird for them to be together with those secrets between them.

Wolf Mom and Vampire Dad LOL! Talk about a mixed family!
Jessica314 chapter 4 . 3/18
My favorite line was "his spirit aches to know her soul" :)

Will you be doing a Jacob and Renesmee, or Volturi couples? That would be an interesting poetic challenge LOL!
Jessica314 chapter 3 . 3/17
I like how you went back and forth between their stories. Jasper had been through too much and done too much... I'm positive he would agree with get sentiment that he "began to live" on the day he met Alice.

Hang in there, Edward! You're next!
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 3/17
So true, that those two balance each other perfecty, and complete each other.

*sigh* if only that would be enough for Rosalie!

there's that "bound by love freely given" line again :) I'm guessing they will all end that way?
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 3/17
This was lovely! Carlisle and Esme are definitely my favorite Twilight couple. There are so many different versions of their story on FF and I love almost all of them. And that seems to be a common theme- Carlisle holding back either out of confusion regarding his own feelings or thinking that it's what Esme wants/needs... and Edward having to sort of what his role in their misunderstanding. What's your theory on that part? I notice you left it vague: "perhaps mind reading Edward helped along the way"

favorite line: "dream doctor" :) Aww.

nope, new favorite line: "then a family of three bound by love freely given." AWWW!

I loved this. Will come to read more when I get a chance.
Imsii chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Emmett and Rosalie's relationship is captured perfectly here! Even though I'm not fond of Rosalie, they are actually my favorite couple in the series.

I think they are the best example of just how much being with someone, whether they are your mate, imprint, or just regular human spouse can change you. Emmett is perfect for Rosalie, I feel!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Good one
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
They're so cute together!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 2 . 9/1/2011