Reviews for There Is A Moment
lilmm chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh! This was just... lovely. Your style, your voice, the rhythm, the little details of adult life all just worked so well together. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
TMPR chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"Need a hand with those?" I literally gasped out loud when I read that & then gave myself a heart attack cause its like 1 in the morning ha ha

This story was amazing babe! Your writing its just so good, & the angst its just soooooo good! ) xx
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved the style it was written in, and it was very imaginative and emotional. Ended beautifully, too. I loved it _

K
Elisima chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
seriously so beautiful.
Mbalehnle chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This story is so beautiful. There are very few authors who can write storys where the two characters fight and actually not take one side, but that is exactly what you have managed. I could feel for and understand both Kurt and Blaine.

I can relate to Kurt beeing upset about him leaving, and beeing absorbed in his work to a degree where he doesnt notice that he forgets to tell his partner that there is only one reason why he can do that work so well - namely having that partner who supports and understands and does the small things like getting the groceries and cleaning the flat.

And I can so understand Blaine, who feels that he is beeing in the way because he is not the performer, and he wants to have relationship-time but knows this is not what is possible for Kurt if he wants to live his dream. And I totally understand how the fact that Blaine leaves seems the ulitmate way for Blaine to show Kurt how much he loves him because he is getting out of the way.

And in the end, the truest thing about this story is that it is non of their fautls and both of theirs to the same degree.

Just beautiful
vcg73 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is perfect. Really a lovely story. I liked that it wasn't really about who was right or wrong, but how much Kurt and Blaine - and any couple really - needed to communicate with each other to make things work. Apart, the two of them were existing but they needed each other to really live.
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This fic is so, so beautiful.
Lola Me chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was really beautiful. I loved the descriptive style in between action/dialogue bits. And I also loved the way you described their first night reunited at the end. I could identify a lot and just really enjoyed it. Bravo :)
clonedmemories chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Okay, words cannot express how beautiful this whole fic just is.

You swung my emotions around like they were on a rollercoaster! I felt the desperation, the heartbreak, the loss and ultimately the optimism and love at the end and half the time I didn't know what my brain was doing because there were so many things that I was feeling and it was all just a little overwhelming, and I loved it.

Your little linking sections - "There is a moment when you say to yourself - " were perfect, and just drawing that parallel from that first declaration of love at time just made the whole thing all the more heartbreaking. And the fact that your statements, while not cliché, were completely regular, everyday phrases just made it even more personal and relateable, and I think that's what really got me at times, because I felt I could empathise with Blaine and understand exactly what he was feeling.

I don't think I can express in words how utterly stunning this whole fic is, but it's just perfect.