Reviews for The Storm of Fate
Amaya Kawano chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I hope you continue this story, it's really amazing.
Alexia Featherchild chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Will's are always sad. Although Fuyuhiko wasn't born an Usami, he took his wife's maiden name. But I still find this story fascinating. It'd be great to see what happens once you have time for this story. I know how difficult it is managing multiple stories at once (it's enough to drive one mad.) But I love your writing style and the story seems to flow nicely.
Alexia Featherchild chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aww this is quite sad. It's nice to see someone else with the idea of Nowaki being an Usami. Of course the situation with Fuyuhiko is a bit different. Also, isn't Haruhiko the son of an affair Fuyuhiko had a couple years before Akihiko's birth? It's very interesting to read. The only other person I think Nowaki could have been related to was Takahiro. I look forward to reading more of this. Also love the title!
x chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I can’t believe you mixed the will reading in the canon into this! Oh well, shouldn’t have been so surprised, it’s you after all Very ingenious! Ah, can’t wait for when Nowaki learns about his birth history, and how Hiroki would react to this, or how they even meet. Arrgghhhh...please hurry update and thank you!
Otaku the Dearest chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Ooooooooooooh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! If I were Fuyuhiko, I would be so pissed because Nowaki want even adopted! But, then he would've never met Hiro-San... So I'm sorta happy
Maggie Mae from Penny Lane chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I really enjoy a good Egoist fic, and this one is so exciting! I was so frustrated when I reached the bottom. I saw that you said you were going to wait until you finished your other stories before writing this one, but if you reconsider, I will not complain. :)
Black Velvet Nerd chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I really, truly like this idea and IO can't wait to see how this plays out. I have to admit, I am really drawn to the idea of Fuyuhiko being a loving father, and dealing with the ramifications of what happened. Of course, the Egoist fan in me can't wait to see Hiroki's reaction here, but I also love the idea of Nowaki eventually getting his family. Can't wait to read more!
Achilles101 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This is an intriguing story, and it is very well written.
Don't Preach chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Beautifully written as always. Once again you have given me chills.

Suspense is truly your forte,I look forward to the continued saga.

One thing on a technical note: should it be dispose instead of disposed? in regards to Akihiko's rejection of the will. I may be mistaken but that caught my eye as I was reading.
x chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
There'll be continuation..YAY! Just please keep the pairs canon. Good luck with your other fics, which (the egoist) I look forward to, and thank you!
x chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very nicely done! How I long to have Nowaki's past revealed. And the idea of him being a long-lost Usami is starting to get me, what with his striking resemblance with Usami-chichi. I hope there's a continuation. Thank you!
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Very interesting twist on the story and nicely written. Hope you will consider developing it further.
Chiharu Moka chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
WOW, a great story, it's very charming of Fuyuhiko. He's so different here and on the anime / manga, but strangely, i can really see this side of Fuyuhiko. You should make a sequel, where Fuyuhiko meet Nowaki. Some sort of like, he's shocked when he sees that cerulian blue eyes of Nowaki n start to get suspicious. Well, that's what i think though... hehhehehe... good stuff!
armybro8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ooh, interesting take on Nowaki's past. I never would have thought of it.