Reviews for Doubt
bubbahcakes chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
WOW dude.

Holy hot damn, that was some excellent writing.

It's a very rare occasion that I find an excellent OC story that wasn't used solely for wish-fulfillment, and this definitely qualifies. I definitely give this the Bubbahcakes Stamp of Approval, and I do hope you decide to pick up the fanfiction gig again in the future.

So all in all, keep on keeping on man. :D
RenamonRoxx chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Love the story, just wanted to say. Enjoyed reading it. I usually ask for an update, but in this case I will simply say, well done. Dark, but it gave me some fascinating inspiration. Rock on, and keep writing. Oh, and PM me if u get w chance. I wanna get serious about this.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Amazing... just amazing you took it to the next level my friend
TheRide chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Absolutely great stuff man, really liked the plot and the characters all fit well together. The fighting scenes played out well and the emotional scenes felt real. Thanks for a great read.
IBeGinger chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
There might not be many reviews for this story, but it's still amazing and is in a class all it's own. I love how you managed to throw a new spin on how the digital world came into being, as well as the humans more active response to it. Absolute genius! This story will definitely go on my favorites list.

I did find a few places throughout the story where you had words mixed up and in the incorrect places. That might help account for the extra were a couple of places where you used the wrong word; like "bare" instead of "bear." Besides that, this was amazingly well written and it had me on the edge of my seat until the very end.

Keep writing and good luck!

SWI
DaredChance chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Thank you for writing this story. Also I agree with you there isn't anything worse than an abandoned story.
Frost the Renamon chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
First I would like to start off by saying that I thoroughly enjoyed your story as I found it completely original from what I have seen and the development of the plot. Second Id like to say that a sequel or prequel would be something that I would look forward to in the future. Lastly I want to tell you that as long as you enjoy writing these fanfics that you should continue, so what if you get a few bad reviews, you should not worry about getting bad reviews in the first place since you never know what people think about your ideas unless you at least reveal something, and not everyone has to like it plus we learn from our mistakes, which help to benefit us as life goes on.
Soulhavok chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Dang man that was awesome please make a sequel
Soulhavok chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Oh dang man never thought they would be that evil it's like their demons or something humans i mean
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
great story xD renamons character was spot on! Is there away for you to post more renamon ficks?

thanks again!
NKC chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
I wouldn't worry about the typos.

I've just read this story start to finish, and I was thoroughly impressed. The storyline was compelling, the characters deep and well fleshed out, and it just kept me wanting to read more.

And the more I read, the more I enjoyed.

I'm looking forwards to more of your works.

Keep writing.
whitedorumon chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
This may be the first fanfiction you've published, but its a damm good one. And dont worry about the typos i cant remember any really obuious ones... besides if I tryed to make a fanfiction its would be so riddled with lack of gramar and spelling errors, it would border upon the unreadable. Keep writing... Your pretty good at it! in fact, you should write a sequel!

-peace out-
JJoutlaw chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
hey is there going to be a lemon? I believe the story calls for one. this is coming from someone who has proofread many MANY stories.
The Silent Insomniac chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
You are on a roll here!

Several chapters in a day? Why do I feel like you're writing this in large pieces and you're simply fragmenting them into smaller ones for uploading? XD

Anyway, I was REALLY SCARED that you were going to end it on this chapter, or on the previous one. I mean, yes, there were loose ends, but the story had progressed to a point where the loose ends could have been left hanging for my-for the readers'-imagination to take over.

But instead, you used Renamon's crystal to anchor Jason to the Digital World (permanently too, perhaps, as his real body's probably dead), and with the way CH10 ended, I'm joyous over the fact you've given us another cliffhanger (and ire, too, but that's the psychological effect of such abrupt ends).

Update soon! The weekend isn't over yet. :D
childofthelord chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Amazing story and chapter, my only question is if there is a prequel I can read.