Reviews for Introducing the FunGenda!
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Can you write mor? These little one-shots are fun
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So funny. Sneaky Tawni.
MusicLover713 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
This is soooo ADORABLE! I've been reading a lot of your stories, and I think you've got a new subscriber ;) Keep it up!
LazyWriterGirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
That's so cute! Don't mess with Tawni's toes! Love it :)
Cain chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I totally forgot about this one! In fact, I don't think I even mentioned it when I made you that list.

Well, this was fun. Thoroughly enjoyable twist on Sonny's FunGenda. And I loved Tawni's reaction to be compared to Chad.

Glad to see another Tawni/Sonny update from you, as always!
firelady101 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
:D it was very cute! It made me happy. Lol. Update soon :D I forgot what else was on the "fungenda." but it was some crazy shit.

Love, love.
McDLove chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Loved it! As always this was amazing and not to mention, adorable. :) Anndd of course Sonny would ask during sex. LOLz ;D
Cain chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ooh, I'm liking this a lot too! (Surprising, I know). I think we need a Prequel to the FunGenda in which we see the unfair circumstances in which Sonny gets Tawni to agree.

I loved the ending line and I can't wait to see how Tawni spins the other games in her favor!
firelady101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved it!(: I lOve all your story's! :D
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
One word: Adorable! Tawni was so funny at the end.

I'm loved how you made use of that 'Fungenda' idea! It's really cool and I can't wait to see what they have on stall for each other.

You just turned 21? Congrats and Happy Birthday! I feel like I'll never reach that age.

Can't wait to read more of this story!