Reviews for Absoltum
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
*sighs in happiness*
That was beautiful.
Tinted Basket chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Aw, that was adorable and certainly a nice change from the standard AU fics. I found this fic on livejournal, well the link for it anyway, and decided to check it out. I was surprised by how good the first chapter was, they were flirting and it was cute, but Alfred was still being Alfred. His near trip was actually one of the best parts of the chapter, because Arthur would totally find that kind of thing endearing. ;)

The second chapter was by far the most exciting though, outside of that near incident at the end of the first. I didn't actually expect Arthur to wind up going out with Alfred to monitor the storms. Also the information about stormchasing trucks was good and helped put it into perspective more (because I didn't know a thing about them or their equipment, because we don't get twisters we're I'm from, heh). I'm glad Alfred made it back to safety though, I was kind of nervous there for a minute even though I knew he likely would make it through. That bit with Arthur taking care of him was cute though and I like how they did wind up together at the end, instead of it being only UST. Did I mention the omake was adorable as well and a nice bit of fanservice. Nice fic, it was very entertaining, well written, and contained copious amounts of much loved fanservice. ;)
golden-pearl06 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This story was absolutely lovely. I enjoyed the fond comfort that Arthur and Alfred were able to find with one another so quickly, and although their relationship developed a tad quickly it still seemed natural. Thank you for this and good job!

-Iggy
Helisse chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Cool story. I like it.
silvers-edge chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I love this story. So cute!I can see Alfred as a storm chaser. And Arther was cute in his reactions to Alfred at the beginning. I like your writing style.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Finding this reminded me of how I wanted to be a storm chaser when I grew up. Ooh, I was glued to the weather channel, hoping to see shows about tornadoes and stuff. I wonder when that changed? Probably when I was almost in a tornado myself in middle school; that took the aspiration right out of me.

BUT ANYWAY.

Yeaaah. This was cute. Nice and happy and fantabulous. I'm glad I had time to read it. Why this doesn't have more reviews is beyond me. People are mean.
pandawolf chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This is an enjoyable reading material :Db
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I already reviewed for the whole fic in general, but I thought I should mention that I appreciate this fic, especially after the Joplin disaster. My aunt and her family was involved in that and lost close friends. So yeah... Great fic!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Um yes. Total win. Some items of business...

1. You definitely got the heat in the Midwest correct. The humidity is so oppressive, especially lately. And to be honest, I've been in Death Valley in the summer when it was 130 degrees and it is STILL hotter in Iowa. To go even further, I went to Jamaica a few summers ago and it was hotter in Iowa than it was there. And this week, my friends in Belize told me it's actually 20 degrees cooler there than Iowa. If you can't tell, I live in Iowa XD

2. I love the way you made the locals somewhat apathetic to the storms...because we are. Oh, storm sirens are going off? That just means it's time to go outside with the camera XD

3. I love that you were somewhat realistic with storm chasing. Most chasers don't make money doing chasing, so they have to do it as a hobby. I like that Al works elsewhere to make money.
Jinxometer chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it... it's nice reading different types of plot with the USUK pairing and I liked the storm chaser aspect of it too
CaptainCynical chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
They got married! And there's a shirtless Arthur! This omake is so cute, I always love reading fluffy USUK :D I really enjoyed reading this series, it's always nice to see somebody putting the boys into different real life situations.
CaptainCynical chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I just loved the part where Alfred was afraid of the dark and Arthur had to calm him. The ending was really cute.

I honestly cannot believe that somebody would chase a storm in real life, it's too crazy.
black12345678 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh god you have to really update soon!

This was sooo!

I love Alfre by the way:)
King Panopticon chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Woah. Awesome concept, USUK flufferstuffers (mah fave part ;D) and TORNADOES (born in Oklahoma, baby)?

EPIC. WIN.

That is all.

-KiDGE
CaptainCynical chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I really, really loved this. The plot is interesting and your characterisation is wonderful. I eagerly await part two c: