Reviews for Man Down
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 5/6
If it makes Steve feel any better, I could never get the hang of swaddling either - why do babies need to be so damn wriggly!? Another excellent fic.
KomodoQueen chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
How have I only just found this? One of the best FF stories I've ever read. Loved every angst-ridden, bromance-filled minute of it. Wonderful stuff - thank you :)
ProfessorElk chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
This is probably my favorite Hawaii 5-0 fic of all time, so I just had to "rediscover" it today. Thanks for sharing and all of your hard work!
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
So exciting! \0/ Yay! Whumped!Danno, Hero!Steve, BAMF!Kona, and Cool!Chin! Thank you!
Daemon.Lilith chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Adventure and Bromance: the two things I love as much as Yaoi/Slash. Good writing, good job! :)
GraceGraceGrace chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Whew! Another awesome adventure! Brava!
cytpotter chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I really enjoyed your story! I loved the banter between Steve and Danny! And I could see superSEAL saying... "No man left behind." Great read! Thank you!
sleepy-rebel chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I've re-read this story about 5 times already. Most definitely one of my favorites. Amazing plot and the way you wrote the characters was just perfect. Fantastic job!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
good to have them back again
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
poor danny
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
guess danny will need that armour for all the things to come
francis2 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Aww, that was cute. So he really used the Moby to secure Danny. And he took Danny to safety instead of killing Wo Fat. True friends and a true team. Loved this!
francis2 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Oh my. Now they need to carry Danny out, too. They could use another of those wrap thingies...
francis2 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I love how Steve slips into military mode when it's necessary.
francis2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I like the way you tell the story in two timelines, makes for lots of suspense. So it's Wo Fat again behind this. Makes lot more sense than a coincidence. Great storyline!