Reviews for Beyond Training
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/13
This is Great !

But now i kinda wish to see fic where Sam would shot and really shot someone, human, who would and maybe did hurt Dean. Not kill, but Shot like a torture.

Still, I love the last scene !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Wow, the brokenness of Dean ... good story, wonderful feels. Glad Dad could help them out. You did great with Sam's reactions.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
great!i loved the over worried and scared sam part
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This was beautiful, one of the best stories I've ever read for these two! This is pretty much what I want to see happen in the show - I've just started it and I'm about halfway through the first season, but yes, I want to see this. Wonderful story, please keep writing :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ugh, this one is absolutely perfect. I can't even tell you how many times I've reread it. The tab's been up forever and I come back to it often. I am on the edge of my seat every time I read it, even when I know how it turns out. The phrasing is perfect and the emotions of the two of them splitting up when they don't want to and then Sam looking and finally finding Dean after he'd gone missing... it's really amazing. You have some really awesome lines of dialogue in this one too. :D
Freya922 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was h/c at its finest. You tore my heart out with this terrible set of circumstances. Poor boys! You so artfully use those circumstances to bring forth the depth of their feelings for one another. Beautifully done.
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Damn good
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
If John knew about this Carpenter, why wasn't he man enough to meet him, even at the risk of a trap? His sons would have done the same for him or each other. And if he killed Carpenter or whatever, why didn't he get Dean out of his prison and brought him closer to Sam or whatever? Well, I liked your story:)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh, another AWESOME story! It's like getting my daily fix now. I like to think that somewhere in his subconscious Dean DID hear all the things Sammy was saying to him. It's so sad they can't say those things when they're both conscious and/or not close to dying.
jessi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Loved it thank you!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Excellent story!
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story has all the elements I love - Dean strong and hard in part while showing his vulnerable and needy side, Sam caring and perceptive but also needing his brother to be alright, and an interesting plot. I especially liked this line - "Tough guy," he said hoarsely, smiling a little. "I can see right through you, man."

The little touches like Dean leaning into Sam's touch to the back of his head and neck because that type of touch means family to him even when nothing else is getting through and Sam talking to keep Dean from his feverish rambling make this story special strike a nerve with me.

Thanks for all your efforts in writing these great stories. You are appreciated!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Absolutely AWESOME! Wonderful story, I love the connection between the boys, thanks so much for a fantastic read! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »