Reviews for Solace Undeserved
nessyschu chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Oh, this is so lovely! It's doing wonders to reconcile my Remus/Sirius headcanon with the Remus/Tonks reality. I wish you'd continue it!
Renrut chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Beautifully written, I thought -I- could write until I read this. As mentioned before, I aren't as well-briefed on the canon but I still thought it an awesome read. Made me smile. Made me smile a lot. Cutest moment EVER when it said "Don't call me Nimdora!". I couldn't help but say "nawww" in real life, my brother proceeded to give me a questioning look. Great read. Keep writing!
TheInvisibleQuestion chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
I laughed so hard! I like your writing style. It's more of the way Tonks would think, more of a conversational tone than a formal writing tone. I would say that Remus is a little too casual, but I'm not -really- complaining...

There should be more of this. Really.
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Ooooooooh...
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Brilliant;D Keep updating
AmeliaQ chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Very good(;
shllybkwrm chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
I love this story so far! It seems very realistic to me and I love how they're so cute together even with Sirius between them :D
Suga Bee chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Awwwww sooo cute! :) I love the Tonks/Sirius interaction and hope for more in the future! Great job on the fic! Keep continuing please!
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Touching and funny. Keep updating
Suga Bee chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
...I was looking for the "next chapter" button...and fainted when I found nothing. :( pls pls continue! Your style is sooo beautiful! It's like a wonderful sugar you can pour into a hot tea and warm up rainy sad days! The content was breaking and soul shatterih, but ahh so lovely! :)

Continue yes?

With love,

Alec :D
NymphadoraTonks-RemusLupin chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I like it, I hope you will continue :D
Joleigh13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love it!
tears over beers chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well written, even if I'm not usually a one for Remus/Sirius hints.

Well done!

~Cherrle
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Sad and fairly well done. Keep writing
login password chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great story! I think that you should do the whole story. That is my only suggestion, I think that this will be a wonderful story, once everything gets started. Looking forward to the next chapter!