Reviews for Falling Into Destiny
LadyTraveler chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Yay, the first kiss! You go girl ;-)
LadyTraveler chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Blackcurrant cordial? That sounds really good actually, never had it though.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Hi! It's 2nightisthenight, just not logged in. This is awesome, & I wanna save up to buy your book, what's the name again? I have to go check :-) you kinda make Tom look adorable, but I'm a Soap kind of girl haha.
LadyTraveler chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I'm really loving this! There should be more of these you know. :)
Nekoda chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
You have GOT to keep this going its super cute. Ive been in a foul mood today and this cheered me up. MORE please as soon as possible
SelenesLegacy chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I am such a horrible reviewer ;_; But I love this, Tom is so damn awesome, and so is the boys!
Crowley's Hellhound chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Now I have registered me:)

Tom is shy at once, full of sweet

The best evidence comes from the future Kissy first turn on the IPod Dr Who :D real genius.

I think my word order does not fit because the top

With very greetings

Nadine a.k.a GermanGirl92
GermanGirl92 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Your German is not so bad ;) JD the proud father * lol * and Bacon has only one in the head, but it fits perfectly. You've made the character from the movie great. I believe to be the Tom and Bacon are still arguing about Kizzy :D I've been thinking for a little longer if I should register myself here, but I'm not quite sure:)

More plz
GermanGirl92 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Sorry at the begin, my English is not the best :D

I like your story. Its the first Tom/OC story here or ?

Translator have help me to read the story.

I hope you load soon a chapter on.I think my English is awful, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Friendly greetings from Germany
female tom chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
hay whats up i just finished reading both chapters of you story and they were bloody brlient mate there are almost no tom and oc story's witch i am realy hopeing what this turns out to be please please up date your story
SelenesLegacy chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I am such a horrible reader! I've read your story, but not reviewed until now TT_TT I have seen the film like a...billion times, and your story suits it wonderrfully! More plz? :3