Reviews for A Time Lord's Path
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Not word-vomit at all, stupid dumb-ass doesn't have a life so they annoy people
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I did not see that coming...
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I've missed this story and of course Merry, i'm so glad you updated! .

Update soon ;D
Ellie chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Awesome,awesome,awesome and awesome!
AWOL93 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
YAY update time!

naw, i'm so dissapointed in jenny... but still I can't really dislike her.

I was just waiting for mary to bake the akward silence then... sweet little one that she is.

I feel like this chapter was a tad short, and really hope that its not a result of your 'flame' shove it to the back of your mind, let it gather so much dust its no longer visable... people will be cruel and rude and thats just going to happen especialy on , its usualy a result of jelousy or lack of imagination... or simply a distast for your OC.

never let it make you wobbly, use it as a driving force... prove them wrong by continuing the way you have been!

look forward to the next chapter and hope its not so far away.

X
Che chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Please update soon! Its so good, cant wait for River, Doctor and Jenny talk!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
I have a feeling River's going to slap him. Again. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
So glad you've updated :D :D :D cant wait to find out what happens next!
staydownbro chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
If you could get a heart attack from reading, I'd be in an ambulance right now! Gosh that was a surprise :) Nonetheless an interesting one! Can't wait to read more.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Oh, dear, yet another person we've already met- no offence.
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Hello Rose!
PLower chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Yay so glad you've update, I've missed this storyline! I do hope we find out what happened during Merry's birth or are you going to do a whole other fic on that topic like you've done with this one?
Ellie chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Hello Sarah!

Amazing as always! Aaggghhhh who is the woman? Rose? Is that too obvious...Jenny?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Oooh ooh ooh Im gonna guess who the blonde woman is! Is it rose? Please let it b rose! If it is, I would really like to c river getting jealous if her and everything! Please!
Rwyf-Yn-y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Hmmm...Is the blonde woman...Rose? Yes? No? Am I so off target you're laughing as you read this? Well, that wouldn't be the first time... :) Anywho, this was an interesting chapter, thanks for updating!

Wolfy