Reviews for The Little Prince
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 12 . 9/3/2023
What a delightful read.
I must admit, I’m more a HP fan than CoN fan so I will confess to shamelessly scrolling through large portions of Susan and Lucy’s recounts.
I find myself so curious about this journey Leo’s on with Asland, how he meets challenges and bridges these gaping distances between folks. He has a FOUNDATION, he was supported and loved and sheparded, what does HP become with all that?
Sheesh, you did a magnificent job marrying these two worlds together.
Lady Rosalune chapter 11 . 6/20/2023
This was a super cute story! Very good and reasonable connections between different fandoms. Believable. I think some of the perspective changes were a little jarring and a few approached info-dumping, but the story was very enjoyable nonetheless.
khatre chapter 8 . 6/7/2022
I saw Susan and my first thought was Susan Bones and how the hell did SHE get here! LOLS!
khatre chapter 3 . 6/6/2022
never did read Narnia ... now I kinda wish I did .
khatre chapter 1 . 6/6/2022
Suffer not a Poisoner to live .. That I could happily agree with ...
Majerus chapter 12 . 6/3/2022
I am incredulously joyful. I want so much to read how Leo faces the struggles and overcomes the divisions of the wizarding world... and yet I'm so very happy and satisfied to have received the gift of the tale you have woven.
I was often impressed but this passage,
"
"Do I have to go?" Leo had blurted out unhappily.

The Lion had been silent for a long moment. "No," He'd said at last, "you do not 'have to'. There is no set path for any of us. It is your choice."
"
immediately reminded me of Christ in the Garden... what a powerful scene in a compelling story. Thank you.
Majerus chapter 11 . 6/3/2022
Simply charming.
Majerus chapter 10 . 6/3/2022
*frowns*
I'm conflicted. And saddened.
Majerus chapter 9 . 6/3/2022
Incredible. I'm overwhelmed, too many complex thoughts and feelings clamoring at once.
Majerus chapter 8 . 6/3/2022
Joyous Indeed!
Majerus chapter 7 . 6/2/2022
Brilliant!
Majerus chapter 6 . 6/2/2022
Lovely! Full of smiles.
Majerus chapter 5 . 6/2/2022
All smiles now, and fond ones.
Majerus chapter 4 . 6/2/2022
Still a bit teary, but happily so.
Majerus chapter 3 . 6/2/2022
I have tears in my eyes.