Reviews for The Little Prince
Almadynis Rayne chapter 12 . 10/22
Have you thought of a sequel?
*hopeful eyes*
iluvstorys chapter 12 . 10/18
I loved it...especially the writing style which matched the narnia brought back dear memories of reading the novels...brilliant...It is a real pity that there seems to be no sequel...
Sweet Singer chapter 12 . 10/8
I love this story, I love the Bible verses at the start of each chapter and how you have weaved different strnands ogether to make such an interesting tale, but I can't wait to see how the Prince fares at Hogwarts.
Difdi chapter 12 . 9/28
It would cause quite a stir if Leo were to tell people at Hogwarts where Narnia is physically located. Of course, there's a good chance Leo doesn't know, though Coriakin certainly does.

Narnia is more or less located on the shores of the river that divides the mortal world from the afterlife, to borrow a concept from the Greeks. The ocean east of Narnia is that river and Narnia itself is not reachable by normal means. Unlike Earth, the world Narnia rests upon is not round.

What Narnia seems to be is Aslan's personal sandbox, a hobby space where He learns the family business that His Father is a master of.
Difdi chapter 8 . 9/28
Knowing the nature of squirrels, I have no doubt they were preparing comfortable nests for the children, stocked with everything the children could want - from food to blankets to pillows to toys - and then promptly forgetting where it all was and making new ones.

By the time the children arrived at Cair Paravel, I imagine there was enough of everything tucked away to house, feed and entertain the children a dozen times over. The castle staff will be finding cunningly hidden nests all over the place for years, possibly decades to come.

Quite a few trees have sprouted from buried caches of nuts, long forgotten by the squirrel that gathered them.
misherukuro chapter 12 . 9/18
Enjoyable read thanks for the fic. ~,~
tenchifew chapter 12 . 8/21
A fascinating tale.
And while I wished it to be longer...
Maybe it ended where it should have.
Thank you for writing.
Nanchih chapter 12 . 8/16
Very well done! Thank you for allowing us to read over your shoulder!
Dream's Abyss chapter 12 . 5/18
I wonder what they think happened to Harry Potter?
PlumeVif151 chapter 12 . 4/27
What a great story ! It was a real pleasure to read this !
Saissa chapter 12 . 4/16
That was a good story. It was kinda heavy and very introspective - but it was still good.

It also never occurred to me just how much Harry and Edmund do look alike, so they could easily pass for father and son.
TooManySecrets chapter 12 . 3/29
No sequel? Nooooooooooooo

This was a good story though... I hoped there was a next chapter of Harry attending Hogwarts and all.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 3/28
Actually, I do believe the exact script was...
"To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant.
To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just.
To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle.
And to the clear northern skies, King Peter the Magnificent."
Would be a good chapter if large bits weren't taken verbatim but uncredited from Return of the King.