Reviews for The Little Prince
MyGameSlave2 chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
Is there a sequel planned? I really really love this and it needs a sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
Why have you not made a sequel yet?! This story NEEDS to be finished.
Caroline-Joanna Lee chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
Please right another book! PLEASE!
253910 chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
Will this story ever get a sequel or is it finished? I'm asking because it's awesome and I really liked it, but it ends on a giant cliffhanger. If that's all there is that's okay too though, and I would simply like to thank you for writing something so wonderful. Aslan be with you! -
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 12 . 6/25/2017
I'm a sucker for a good Narnia story and this is one of the best!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
Just fucking shoot yourself
epain chapter 12 . 3/21/2017
This is an interesting story but I think that there are some loose ends that could be explained in a chapter about Eustace.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
I snorted at that last line, and I absolutely love Peter's reaction to hearing about what happened to Edmund and Leo.
urworshipfulness chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
In case you ever read the reviews on your old stories... italic is pretty hard on the eyes especially when it's more than a few sentences.
vanarian chapter 12 . 1/23/2017
...sequel? Pretty please?

This fic is fantastic! Even if there isn't a full sequel, I would love to see Leo meeting Dumbledore and talking to him about Coriakin :)

But Leo at Hogwarts... I am fascinated by this fic and the premise of Aslan's interference to bring the Wizarding World back to Him, and I would love to see where this goes.

-vanarian
Dee chapter 12 . 1/11/2017
Brilliant! Epic! Everything I didn't know I wanted to read, yet clearly did! I adore this, completely! Thank you.
invasionofprivacy chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Please update soon, this is so beautiful!
Roxas fleur chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
aaw i wanna see the sorting!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
No, Edmund. :'( That's not why.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 11/2/2016