Reviews for The Little Prince
epain chapter 12 . 3/21
This is an interesting story but I think that there are some loose ends that could be explained in a chapter about Eustace.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 2/6
I snorted at that last line, and I absolutely love Peter's reaction to hearing about what happened to Edmund and Leo.
urworshipfulness chapter 5 . 1/30
In case you ever read the reviews on your old stories... italic is pretty hard on the eyes especially when it's more than a few sentences.
vanarian chapter 12 . 1/23
...sequel? Pretty please?

This fic is fantastic! Even if there isn't a full sequel, I would love to see Leo meeting Dumbledore and talking to him about Coriakin :)

But Leo at Hogwarts... I am fascinated by this fic and the premise of Aslan's interference to bring the Wizarding World back to Him, and I would love to see where this goes.

-vanarian
Dee chapter 12 . 1/11
Brilliant! Epic! Everything I didn't know I wanted to read, yet clearly did! I adore this, completely! Thank you.
invasionofprivacy chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Please update soon, this is so beautiful!
Roxas fleur chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
aaw i wanna see the sorting!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
No, Edmund. :'( That's not why.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
Oh it's simply adorable!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I love everything about this chapter. Everything. And it's always been my to my understanding that the "witches" and witchcraft in the Bible were actually talking more about Satanists than anything else.
SpilledInk82 chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Very good! You captured C. S. Lewis' style of writing better than anyone I've ever seen, and although your ties to Christianity were far more blatant that Lewis ever made them, this is a wonderful fanfiction nonetheless. I applaud you and your writing skills, and am waiting patiently for the continuation and next chapter.

Keep up the good work!
-Spilledink82
OnLyMinO chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
you're probably used to this but this story is simply amazing. the way u weave both universe is flawless or im too biased to see that but no matter as im content with. thank you very much for sharing
Dusk Odair chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Yes yes yes! Brambly hedge wins.
Kristen257 chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
Oh that's it? I was hoping there would be more and we would see Leo's Hogwarts years and efforts to instill unity in the wizarding world and reconciliation with Aslan like was hinted at in Aslan's plans before. Still it was an enjoyable story.
Kristen257 chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Wow. This feels so true to Susan I can easily see it happening that way. It's also so sad too, that the distance between siblings is still there even though they've all returned to Narnia and made homes there if albeit in different times.