Reviews for The Little Prince
SpilledInk82 chapter 12 . 5/20
Very good! You captured C. S. Lewis' style of writing better than anyone I've ever seen, and although your ties to Christianity were far more blatant that Lewis ever made them, this is a wonderful fanfiction nonetheless. I applaud you and your writing skills, and am waiting patiently for the continuation and next chapter.

Keep up the good work!
-Spilledink82
OnLyMinO chapter 12 . 4/21
you're probably used to this but this story is simply amazing. the way u weave both universe is flawless or im too biased to see that but no matter as im content with. thank you very much for sharing
Dusk Odair chapter 5 . 3/26
Yes yes yes! Brambly hedge wins.
Kristen257 chapter 12 . 2/19
Oh that's it? I was hoping there would be more and we would see Leo's Hogwarts years and efforts to instill unity in the wizarding world and reconciliation with Aslan like was hinted at in Aslan's plans before. Still it was an enjoyable story.
Kristen257 chapter 10 . 2/19
Wow. This feels so true to Susan I can easily see it happening that way. It's also so sad too, that the distance between siblings is still there even though they've all returned to Narnia and made homes there if albeit in different times.
Kristen257 chapter 9 . 2/19
You know Lucy's experience and prayer to Aslan in the Darkness reminds me of a time when I did the same thing and my prayer was immediately answered, though it went, "Jesus, save me!" instead. I was living in a house infested with demons that in hindsight I think followed us when we moved from a previous apartment. I might have realized that sooner if we hadn't been homeless in between and unbothered during that brief period.

Anyway, one afternoon I laid down on the couch for a nap and was horribly awakened by the demons. I saw horrific things. It was madness, demons and angels fought around me, while others screamed obscenities and horrible things at me and showed themselves to me. I was struck with terror that made all previous experiences pale and at the height of it I cried out in desperation to Jesus to save me and he did. I meant that simple prayer with all my heart and it was all I could think to say in my terror. It all stopped, everything disappeared, and it seemed like light and peace entered the house.

That experience forever changed my view of demons and the power of God. I know there is nothing they can do to me that cannot be stopped by God for they are all powerless against him. It greatly strengthened my faith and relationship to God which had not been the best beforehand because I freely admit I was angry at God for some very hard times I'd gone through in my childhood and teen years before that.

I know not everyone would believe a story like that but I think you might and I felt the need to share because Lucy's experience resonated so strongly with me. It's been a long time since I read the books so I don't really remember much of what happens or sought out Narnia fanfic but I've been enjoying this fic today on my tablet while I'm stuck in bed too sick to do anything else.
Promakhos chapter 10 . 1/28
She is such a -excuse my language- b**ch.
Merlenyn chapter 12 . 1/7
So, just curious, but is there a possibility of a sequel someday for this, or is it just left hanging and open for us readers to imagine how Leo will fare at Hogwarts? Some of the things I'm curious about are things that relate to Harry... will Harry's name still be called at the Sorting? Does Leo have an official last name to use for Hogwarts (Pevensie being the last name Edward and his siblings used on Earth anyway)? Does Albus know that Prince Leo from Narnia is really Harry Potter? Or will he find out during/after the Sorting? What House will Leo be in, or will it be one where the Hat doesn't want to sort him in any one House and there's a fifth option? Or the Hat places him where he believes he'll do the most good? I could see Leo being a Hufflepuff, loyal and hardworking and friendly, and working to make the world better... but who knows? What about his scar and Voldy and all that jazz? The collection of students that ended up in the compartment with him was interesting though, and the arguments and poor Leo wanting to practically pull out his hair over the fact that they weren't listening to him and seemed to feel that THEY knew more about his home that HE did... He sure has his work cut out for him to right wrongs and triumph over evil for sure!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
I love it! Please write more!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. Utterly fantastic! Last line was hilarious.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Have you thought of a sequel?
*hopeful eyes*
iluvstorys chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
I loved it...especially the writing style which matched the narnia world...it brought back dear memories of reading the novels...brilliant...It is a real pity that there seems to be no sequel...
Sweet Singer chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
I love this story, I love the Bible verses at the start of each chapter and how you have weaved different strnands ogether to make such an interesting tale, but I can't wait to see how the Prince fares at Hogwarts.
Difdi chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
It would cause quite a stir if Leo were to tell people at Hogwarts where Narnia is physically located. Of course, there's a good chance Leo doesn't know, though Coriakin certainly does.

Narnia is more or less located on the shores of the river that divides the mortal world from the afterlife, to borrow a concept from the Greeks. The ocean east of Narnia is that river and Narnia itself is not reachable by normal means. Unlike Earth, the world Narnia rests upon is not round.

What Narnia seems to be is Aslan's personal sandbox, a hobby space where He learns the family business that His Father is a master of.
Difdi chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
Knowing the nature of squirrels, I have no doubt they were preparing comfortable nests for the children, stocked with everything the children could want - from food to blankets to pillows to toys - and then promptly forgetting where it all was and making new ones.

By the time the children arrived at Cair Paravel, I imagine there was enough of everything tucked away to house, feed and entertain the children a dozen times over. The castle staff will be finding cunningly hidden nests all over the place for years, possibly decades to come.

Quite a few trees have sprouted from buried caches of nuts, long forgotten by the squirrel that gathered them.