Reviews for The Little Prince
Spennig chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Meep! Will you be writing more to this? I love the concept and would love to see Dumbles face if/when. He realizes who Leo is.
Unknownmusic chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Oh my gosh it would have been amazing to see how his years in Hogwarts would have been. But I really love this idea! And I never really did realize it, but there really WASN'T any snakes in Narnia. Which I suppose is expected. Snakes are the voices of corruption (*cough* the Fall of Eden *cough*). I am also curious about what would happen once Leo met a snake but I suppose that will be up to my interpretation :) Thanks for writing this!
Unknownmusic chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
AWWWWW THAT IS SO CUTE. OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS :D
Schmittie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved this intro. I'm a Christian, and in this fictional world, God would not have condemned those that He blessed with such power.
In the world we live in, witchcraft can bring many dangerous and evil things to bear, but in such a story, the magic is good and lovely.
PapillonMagique chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story even if I feel that Susan was a bit of a bitch for not being as close to her siblings because she was "in a war alone" did she forget all that they did together or was it just that -cause she was alone they "wouldn't be able to understand" to me that;s just jerkish. Anyway I Loved it keep up the good work.
tlyxor1 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Enjoyed
AnimeIceFox chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
This was sweet, though Susan's part made me a bit sad when she regarded Leo and her former country. Nice work. I was a little hopeful to see the sorting only to find out how they would present him/sort him. Thanks for writing!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
nostalgic
Dewin D chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Awesome story!
Really wish you wish you kick your habit of finishing stories where other people choose to start them. Because this... What you're doing is not a crossover. This was a Narna fanfic (one I'm really glad I read) with an abused nameless orphan raised as a prince. I like Leo and I like the ending of Leos story.

What it was not was a harry potter fanfic, for it to be that you would have had to include the actual struggle of making the wizards know Aslan. Which in itself would ve a worthwhile story to read.
Serpent91 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Well written!
Zeviz chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I like the story so far, and hope you'll continue it. Especially now that it's getting into the HP side of things.
Gioia chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I neglected to mention in my previous review: I've posted a recommendation for your story on my blog, Gioia Recs. You can find the link to my blog over on my user profile or google for it. I'll try to post the link here, but you know how this site edits out web links. :) Thank you!

p1cEF9-NB
Gioia chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. I've complained in the past about the absolute derth of good Narnia stories. C.S. Lewis challenged his readers (in "Letters to Children") to write their own stories about Narnia. When I've gone hunting for Narnia fanfic in the past, mostly what I've encountered has been a lot of garbage. I've always known that better stories must be out there than the incest and such that I was seeing (ugh!), but haven't known where to look. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your story. It's just wonderful. You completely capture the spirit of Narnia. Your descriptions are so vivid and the motions you portray are so real, that it feels as if I'm living out the adventures with your characters. Thank you!

And on a more personal note, thank you for the Scripture you posted at the start of each chapter. Your inclusion of Isaiah 48:18-19 really touched my heart tonight. I thank God for the unusual method He took of speaking to me, using your story to remind me of something I needed to hear. That passage is going up on my fridge as a reminder to myself and my family that God is in control of the drastic, scary changes we're currently experiencing in our lives. Again, I'm so thankful you shared that verse.

Grazie!
addicted2text chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
I don't mean to complain overmuch, but is there a sequel planned tot this? It just seems strange to leave it here...
addicted2text chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I just wanted to stop and thank you for this chapter and the next one. Far too often the heart despairs and trembles at the thought it has been forgotten as "punishment" for past sins when instead it is simply not time yet. We read rejection into the command to wait.

Heavenly forgiveness is not like our frail human attempts at justification-it truly is 'just-as-if-i'd' never sinned with Him. You captured the heartbreak and the joy at being remembered perfectly here.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »