Reviews for The Little Prince
addicted2text chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Certainly you've been playing fast and loose with the timelines by far, but hasn't it been at LEAST over four hundred years since the _Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe_ and _Prince Caspian_, not to mention the years passing from _Dawn Treader_ and the run up to the _Silver Chair_? Do Fauns actually live to be that old or is Tumnus just special? Or is he out of order as well, plucked from his time to be with friends loved dearly?

Regardless it's a minor quibble and I'm enjoying the tale any way, but I had to mention it because it did disrupt the flow of the story and take me aback slightly.
kb0 chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
It's an interesting story and fairly well done. It has a nice feel. You left a lot of things up in the air, but I suppose it would make for a lot longer story if you tried to answer them. :) The most obvious are the Lucy/Susan thing, as well as Harry tackling prejudices/divides. Oh well, I still enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing!
Kevin
kb0 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This was very moving and well written. I think you captured the essence of the Narnia books very well here.

Thanks,
Kevin
Thornado chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Agh! I haaaeet chuuuuuu. Another excellent but cliffie ending that leaves me hanging.

Wonderful story though... I sure wish there were more. Sigh.
ohhhdear chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Perfectly lovely! Thank you.
Red Jeanie chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Wonderful and eye catching, I would love to hear more on how Prince Leo does things at Hogwarts. You know if you would. Please. With Ice Cream, sprinkles and brownies on top.
OceanApolloPrincess chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
bookivore chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
I hope you will do a sequel just to see the reactions of all the canon characters to Leo. It does seem like a huge challenge, because Leo won't be ignoring all of the things that Harry did - Ron is as prejudiced as Draco, to start with, and Dumbledore doesn't show any signs of actually having accomplished anything, just twinkling and acting wise.

But having Leo on the Express thinking about dealing with these people really brings it to me how much of a chore dealing with the Wizarding World would be! And I think that was one of Rowling's points, that magic doesn't solve anything, people still have good and evil, kindness and cruelty and everything else in them.
USA-Jeanette chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Incredibly well written and I enjoyed it immensely. Your characterization of Aslan, the changes he made and the ripples caused from those changes drew me into the story they way magic drew the children into Prince Leo's music.

I do so wish, yet again, that we could read the rest of the story and see the ongoing ripples in this world as Leo introduced the ideas of Aslan and love and unty, acceptance of and respect for that which is different, and that power is another word for responsibility and not something to be sought after for self aggrandizement. Your writings are so very enjoyable that I truly wish you would write more, thank you for your hard work!
DianeJasmine chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Are you going to continue that?
draque-potter chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Is there any chance of hearing how Prince Leo fares in his education at Hogwarts? I have read this tale a couple of times, and am quite taken by it. Narnia was one of the first fantasy realms to come alive for me, and to see Harry Potter and Narnia merge isquite a treat.
leah0812 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
The story was awesome! Have u considered doing a sequel of his time at Hogwarts?
TheJadePhoenix chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Jill needs to be slapped. Probably just me but...
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
normally I wait till I get to the last/latest chapter b4 reviewing but i just had to comment. I think the way you did the set-up for rewriting the Narnia background well. but more importantly love the cupboard nice way to reuse a classic
storylistener chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
This was absolutly wonderful! I like how you wove the stories together and how you put Harry in Hogwarts. You left me scratch the screen saying "This can't be it!" I do hope you do a sequal at some point. GOOD JOB!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »