Reviews for The Little Prince
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Interesting... so this is not the first time that the worlds have intersected. So Albus knows something of Narnia, does he? Should still be interesting when Harry/Leo turns 11. Hehe. Can't wait. Thanks for another great chapter update!
Cats-in-blue-glasses chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Aha! So we meet the original Dumbledore! Exciting! Can't wait to explore Leo's powers more. It should be very interesting, I'm sure.

:-)

~Charis
jgood27 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more
KKK3 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I loved the chapter! I love who you had susan marry, as I never really liked the CS pairing.. A wonderful chapter, update soon please!
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
And thus Susan was lost. Sweet sweet Susan- but her innocence lost and her heart now cold. But we always have jill!
ElementalNinja 84 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
I'm loving it!
avalonchick5 chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Oooohhhh...that was sad. And whoops - I thought she was married to Caspian - my bad! :)

I can see Susan's POV though, however sad it may be. She's made her life somewhere - when - else now...it's like when they first left Narnia - they were kings and queens, respected and treated like adults (because they were), and then suddenly they were placed back into children's bodies, forced back into their younger state. It can't've been easy.

A bittersweet chapter. Nicely written. I hope the mext chapter is a bit more cherful though.

Love,

Avalon
Enchantress Starlina chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
i don't get the ending! why doesn't susan like leo?

please reply soon, i'd really like to know
Cieva chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I think you gave very justification for Susan being a bitch now. That is a very hard thing to do. Good job. Also, when are the harry potter parts of the story going to be presented, or was Harry just an insert character from the beginning?
llMelpomene chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
More Harry please!
Lemo chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
woooah.. susan got bitchy! i mean sure i can understand distancing yourself from people shes never going to see again, but cmon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Wow. I love what you have done with Susan. Different, changed. It definitely explains why Lucy notices such a change in her sister and why Susan is no longer Lucy's confidant. Shame really. Susan appears to be scarred from her experiences and empty somehow, as evident from her lack of ability to bond with people who she thinks she will never see again. Her practicality is what got her into trouble in canon after she can't return to Narnia. It's fascinating to see what might happen on the other side since she is in Narnia.

Please update again soon!
firstar28 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Ugh! That last bit was horrible! I never liked Susan. How can she keep so emotionally distant from her family? I can understand why she thinks she needs to but how can she DO it? I'd never be able to manage it. I feel sorry for her family. :'(

I don't mean that the writing is horrible. That's quite good. Susan is horrible. I think you kept pretty in character with her too. Like I said, I've never liked her. I love your story and I can't wait to see what happens when Harry turns 11. This is one of my favorite crossovers!
Arysthae chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I was confused near the beginning of the chapter, because the implications of that last chapter made me think that Susan had married Caspian, but it all makes sense now. I was slightly disappointed though... But it's easy to get done, it was a great chapter!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Interesting. Love your writing style.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »