Reviews for The Little Prince
Bobboky chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
interesting
candinaru25 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
PAH! I never liked susan. Why she was given the chance to go back to narnia with attitude like that annoys the heck out of me. i hate people like that. and i believe they deserve the same kind of treatment they give others.
TwilightEclps chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I never did like Susan, she was kinda arrogent!

More please!
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
nice update
ElementalNinja 84 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Love it! Is Lilliandil going to be next? Please tell me she's going to be Edmund's wife! Who's Susan's husband? Please say it's Caspian! Please, please?
Starlight Pheonix chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
This is turning into a filler. There's not a lot of action and its getting boring. Try to put some action into it. And Harry's not being featured a lot. The beginning was interesting, but as you updated, the story's been losing my interest.
teanotes chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
I love how your writing style blends so well when mixed with Narnia! You did a good job in explaining Lucy's feelings in this chapter, too.

I'm excited for the way you'll incorporate Harry/Leo with the Wizarding World. I love this! Continue, your wonderful work! :)
phoebe turner chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
great chapter!
KKK3 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
! You updated! 3! Thank you so much! I loved the chapter, although it made me really sad, but I hope she'll feel better and get treated with more respect! I wish we could have seen more of Leo though, he is certainly my favorite.. Update soon please, you are doing a wonderful job!
Debate4life chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
A good chapter, the equal of those that already mad this story great.
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Poor Lucy - that must have been a nasty shock. Her beloved older sister has grow up without her and gone and married, not thinking of Lucy's needs. I know the feeling, being a younger sister myself and not having a sister to confide in anymore. But to not have Ed either? That's almost cruel. Poor Lucy.

Please update again soon!
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
You do C.S. Lewis proud.
RogueNya chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Great job on these chapters, things have gone well, surprised me when brought in the Dawn Treader/Prince Caspian grouping, I had not even thought you would or could add them in but it is nice to see them here and wonder how things will play out next in the story.

But keep up the great work
Bobboky chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
very good
sarah999 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
I am in love with your story, or at least this chapter. Though, the story itself is also great. : )

I love how you left this chapter, but I really hope you update soon. Is there going to be the reunion of the four siblings and introduce Leo to Susan and Lucy? Either way, I hope you update soon. : )
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »