Reviews for The Little Prince
kabukichou chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
First, I love this story. Such an original concept, and you do an amazing job of writing! I'm a little confused about your timeline, though. In the second chapter, I think, you said that Susan was one of the first to disappear back to Narnia, followed by Peter later on. However, when Edmund returned, neither were thee. And then in your last chapter, Susan followed Lucy through the cupboard - but in your latest chapter, Lucy is adjusting to the fact that Susan is already married. I hope I'm making sense trying to explain myself...but, I guess long story short is that unless I missed something (which I probably did, knowing myself), the continuity of the characters' arrivals in Narnia doesn't quite match up. So sorry for this confusing review, but do know that this indefinitely one of my favorite stories!
Lalana-chan chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Poor Lucy! I hope Susan realizes what she's doing to her sister soon.
avalonchick5 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
A nice chapter, but not one of my favorites. I suppose it was more-or-less necessary to find out what had happened to Lucy and Susan and Caspian (can't say I'm surprised that they got married), but it was rather sad and lonely.

I hope your next chapter is a bit more cheerful - and I hope things get better for Lucy!

Love,

Avalon

PS: And...I hope we see more of Harry/Leo.
Zoe chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
You know, that was oddly bittersweet for a Lucy chapter.

It was still wonderfully in character though, just as all of the chapters have been.
RHatch89 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
good update
TwilightEclps chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
I really like this story!

More please!

KKK3 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
I love this.. so could you please please please please please update soon?
Mel chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Lovely fic! I really like the concept, and your writing style suits the Narnian setting very well.
Wolfjackle chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoy this story. I love Narnia-Harry Potter crossovers, and it's stories like this that make me remember that. I eagerly await your next chapter.
Jack Potter chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
What a great story please update soon.
KKK3 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I love it! I usually dont like crossovers but this one is both logical creative and really well written! Update soon please
Ginshi-chan chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I felt so bad for tumnis! But then lucy came and all was well in the world!
phoebe turner chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
great chapter!
Starlight Pheonix chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I love it! Its been a while, but that's fine! I wish I could've read and reveiewed earlier, but I was on break, so it's all good! Lol!

Anyway, it was amazing and I hope you update asap! Thanks a million!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Nice good long chapter. Truly enjoyed it, hope you continue when you have the time.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »