Reviews for The Little Prince
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Squee! Yay! Another chapter update! I loved it! So many reunions! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next and how Lucy and Susan are going to react to how old Peter is (much less how old Edmund is) and the fact that Edmund has a son! Please update again soon!
Linnorria chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
I am quite curious to see how this development will fit in with all you have already mentioned about Lucy and Susan's own journeys.
Linnorria chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Are they just going to leave their guards/friends standing outside?
Debate4life chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Awesome, I can't wait to see Lucy and Susans reactions to Leo! This should be very interesting. I am also looking forward to finding out when Leo/Harry will return to Hogwarts, and what their reactions will be to a little Narnian prince. You should have someone like Luna join him, so he will have a companion. I look forward to seeing all he does with the flute magic, too. More soon, please!
Arysthae chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
This chapter is heartwarming! Oh they're all together again! (Apart from Eustace...) I can't wait to see how Narnia prospers from the monarchs returning again! I love how you capture Lewis's writing style in chapter especially (though you do it really well in all of the chapters!) Please, update soon!
Miso Muchi chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Oh dear, it took half the chapter for me to remember what Peter found the kids in the chapter before. I was a bit disappointed by the straight 'this is what happened' of the chapter, but overall it was quite lovely and didn't ramble.
Freydris chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
This is good! But Harry's(Leo) faith is still based on the Wizarding COmmunity, right? I could just imagine Edmund in Diagon Alley, with Harry buying supplies! And Hermione would be "Bloody Hell! It's Harry Potter!". It's good! Please continue!
Freydris chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Amazing talent! This story is great! Harry POtter is now Prince Leo? correct? Im a bit disappointed that the golden trio won't be formed now but that's alright! It's still a great fic! Please update soon!
Lola chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
This story is awesome !
CrescentMelody chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
i'm really looking foward to how you would incorporate Harry's destiny into this fic.
CrescentMelody chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
that is so cool! Harry's a little Princeling
cheekysorcerer chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
awesome, loved it!

thanks :D
Lalana-chan chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Talk about mixing up the ages. That's interesting, but it seems to work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mar888 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
When will we get to see Harry in HIS word?
Bobboky chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
so very very good once more
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »