Reviews for The Little Prince
Wraith chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Love it, keep going.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
I can't wait for more! I can tell that Peter and Eustace are related in this chapter, he argues quite as much with the Jill as Eustace ever did, although they did manage the signs rather better.

;-Dyslexic Nerd
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
This was quite the long chpater, but truly enjoyed it. I liked how Harry, The Little Prince pushed tha man back woth magic.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
loved this! i'm so glad to see more of this story, and i can't wait to read the next chapter!

...i do wonder if this is going to color harry's veiw of remus lupin, though...
ElementalNinja 84 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Love it! I so love it! Is Edmund going to be next?
Lotto2355 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Awesome Chapter Please update soon
RogueNya chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Wow, yay for the minds of young children

You did great job on this chapter cannot wait to read the next one to see what happens next.
SpaceHead3 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Good chapter! Update soon please!
RHatch89 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
great update. hope you update again soon
Starlight Pheonix chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Honestly- I loved it! This was a long chapter, full of adventure and comedy and a it was amazing! Jill was a good character to have for perspective. It made the chapter more interesting! I hope you update ASAP! Thanks a million!
Sblck chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
I'm soo glad you updated

I can't wait to see edmunds reaction to getting

Back his son AND his older brother at the same time
Cats-in-blue-glasses chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
*is very impressed* You updated! Yes, finally! This chapter was really good; I can't wait to see the rest and find out what everybody else's reactions will be! Please update as soon as you're able; this is a really well written and interesting story.

-Charis
MusicRocker chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
i have to say i'm a huge fan of your story can't wait for the next chapter!
avalonchick5 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Hey! I was just thinking about this story yesterday and wondering when you would update it (cause it's really awesome), and here it is! An update! A great, great, great, fantastically wonderfully awesome chapter. And long too!

I can't wait to read the next. Please update soon!

Love,

Avalon
e.elusive chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
I loved this update it was so wonderful. I hope you continue soon
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »