Reviews for The Little Prince
e.elusive chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I absolutely loved this update
AnMarie10 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Dreamer Rose chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
That is too cute! *giggle* Keep up the good work!
mar888 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I hope you plan to update this - the story is good. Hope to see Harry-Leo get his letter.
sekmarcspn chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful story! I do hope we get to see a good bit of Harry's upbringing and maybe an adventure or two in Narnia before he must deal with Destiny. Keep writing and update soon. . . please?
Anne399 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Very lovely story; I do believe that there is nothing I could say that would help improve it. Your first five chapters are very well written and pulled me in as a reader. I eagerly await for the next chapter.
avalonchick5 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Hi Luna!

So adorable! I just read the entire thing today and I really hope you continue it! Will Harry/Leo be part of the Wizarding World? Does Dumbledore know that Harry is gone? Then again, seeing as time passes differently...

Please. please, please continue!

Love,

Avalon
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
a badger for a nanny! i'd hate to see someone try and get through her!

4/5
loretta537 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
Sblck chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Great story I hope that you update it soon.

I really want to find out what happens next.
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
oohh I love this I can't help but hope our lovely Edmund and Harry get to meet Ed's siblings , especially Susan!
sleepdeprived91 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
its so sweet... lol... i can't wait for the next chapter and seriously, i don't know how your thoughts process but please do continue since the results are wonderful stories for me to read... :D:D:D
MyselfOfficial chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Aw! Cute story! I can't wait to see how this turns out :)

Keep up the great work!

PenAndInk
Greathe chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
This is a cool story, and I have absolutely no clue where you are going with it. Whic
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
This is an interesting idea, and really good. Will Harry's magic come into play soon? Keep up the great work. :)
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »