Reviews for The Little Prince
Hank1967 chapter 6 . 7/16/2020
Glad to see Peter rejoining the story! I do hope Jill will not be as annoying in the future... For Peter's sake at least!
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 7/16/2020
Very sweet chapter! Love the image of Edmund and Harry together. Enjoyed the antics of the young prince. Too funny that he wants to be a boxer!
Hank1967 chapter 4 . 7/16/2020
Excellent chapter! Why was Edmund falling down the waterfall? I don't believe it was answered in the chapter. Perhaps something I missed from the original? Loved all of the details. Glad to see Edmund and Harry in Narnia!
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 7/16/2020
Now i am crying... Brilliant! Love the dynamic between Aslan and Edmund. Also loved that bit where Edmund got hold of little Harry. Kind of reminded me of the first time my son was placed in my arms...
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 7/16/2020
Very, very cool. I'm starting to tear up just thinking about this!
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Off to a brilliant start! Love the sensitivity shown to the issue of Christianity vs the Harry Potter Universe. Very well done, that. Love how you've painted a looming sense of doom and used the stained glass windows to sparkle some light into a grey and white picture.
Naluforever10 chapter 12 . 3/24/2020
Absolutely brilliant. Read it all in one sitting. I hope and pray for a sequel!
catzetier chapter 12 . 2/28/2020
I have been crying with joy and wonder the whole way through this. What an amazing story! I absolutely LOVED it! But I do wish it had continued a bit through Leo's Hogwarts years. I find myself wondering what happens with Voldemort, or whether Albus ever realised who Leo is...
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 1/14/2020
I wish you didn't capitalize so many words that aren't proper nouns. I'm enjoying the story, though.
laelruin chapter 12 . 12/20/2019
Fantastic story with wonderful messages! I thought "And the first shall be last, and the last shall be first." for most of the first several chapters. :) I really like to tone of this story.
Thank you!