Reviews for The Little Prince
calileane chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I came to this story per chance and fell in love from the start. You have a way of writing that make Aslan and Narnia as alive as in the books.

Adding to it the changes that comes to Harry life from this one decision of entering the church... I'm head over heel in love

Seing each chapter coming from a different character didn't feel confusing at all. I normaly avoid those kind of stories with different POV because I feel lost after some time. But here, those first chapters just added elements and feelings to a plot that feels incredible. The start of something amazing.

Maybe later you will write only from Edmund and Leo point of view and sometime from others? We'll see how you will chose to do it. Either way, I think I will adore this fanfiction. Because you bring precious knowledge to the whole story with each word you write.

Thank you for writing this story and for sharing with us.
AnMarie10 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
:):)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Oh, yes! Fanfic told me!

I really like how you write Orieus. Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
ResponsivePanic chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Great chapter. So, Edmund arrived shortly after they disappeared from Narnia at the end of "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?" Does that mean that he won't see his family again, since they won't show up in Narnia for roughly 1300 Narnian years in the future?

Keep up the great work!

Mcv
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Thanks for brightening up my day with this awesome chapter update!

Question: if last chapter Edmund found himself "on the moonlit edges of a wooded area", how in the world did he find himself "plummeting from the ravine with a sharp cry"?

I really like how you handled how Edmund and Oreius met up though and especially the introduction to Prince Leo. I especially like Edmund's maturity yet sadness when he told Oreius that he didn't know where his siblings where. Oh, and I also really liked Edmund's shock, worry, and amusement at the fact that he forgot that he didn't know what his son's name is/was.

I look forward to your next chapter update!
Barrel of Monkeys chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Yes Edmund is back in Narnia! I twas so sad reading that he had been left behind while his siblings returned, but now it's right again.

"Great warriors did not smile at cute babies, but, well…" I thought that was the best line in the entire chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I have followed this story twice, and it's still not telling me when it's updated!

Wow, interesting story. Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
azaneti chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
What can I say, other than that I love this tory, the idea behind it, the people in it, the way you write it...

Oh, I do hope Edmund & Harry end up in the golden age! Perhaps just after the monarchs left?

Keep it up! :D
sakumo013 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
oh se esta poniendo emocionante,por fin estan en narnia y que lindo un dady edmund y un bebe harry es tan adorable,no puedo esperar la continuacion.
MsMoonbunnie chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Loving the story so far hope for an update soon, I love the depths you have given the characters that draws you in when reading about them :) update soon x
candinaru25 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
love this
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Awesome! I love how you write! I felt Edmund's loneliness, his hurt, and resentment.

I love his interactions with Aslan- it's just like how it is written in the Narnia books!

I can't wait for the next chapter: hopefully Narnia's discovery that King Edmund has returned and brought a son! I can't wait to see what time period he returned to!
Barrel of Monkeys chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
it was a beautiful chapter
AnMarie10 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
:):):)
ResponsivePanic chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Great chapter. Those were some interesting changes. Is he going to get to meet his siblings? What about the time difference between the worlds?

Keep up the great work.