Reviews for Returning the Favor
Awww, so sweet.
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awwww... so cute
SetInSmoke chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
"I haven't… there are other photos on here."

LOL.

Anyway, I love everything about this fic. It was so sweet and I'll never be able to get over the cake-hat or the fact that Aaron loves red velvet cake.

Great job!
kiky21 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Lovely as usual :) I think I've read all your Hotch/Reid stories, I'll check later when I've got more time. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to reading more from you, specially because you're one of the few that write Hotch/ReidJack (there's just not enough of that). Take care!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was so sweet and funny too. I love how sweet Spencer was in planning his birthday party. I loved the line about Jack's party when Spencer says, "The background check on the costumed performers is completely understandable." I can so see Hotch doing that!
Jebeth chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was just the sweetest story. I just loved it. Please keep up the great work.
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
You are incredible. I loved this fic. You capture Hotch beautifully, and the Jack 'n Spencer "boy talk" was too adorable for words. Thank you for posting!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Love this story so much!
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
It's so beautiful and touching and cheesy and wonderful!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was so sweet.
Patricia16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
it was so cute thank you
kim chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
As always beautiful story. I love to read about a more lay back hotch ..it is a plus to have cute jack too.