Reviews for A Hair of the Dog
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Prefect.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hee hee hee! Loved it, very sweet, especially since Rick's still looking after Evie even after she threw her impractical shoe at him!

And there is indeed a biological basis for hair of the dog as a remedy for a hangover. It must be true because my biology lecturer told my 1st year class about it and I can't believe he was being sponsored by the student union bar. Can't remember why it works though, it was a long time ago. Don't think it works for rabies...
Arthur chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Lovely! I adored your last line, "...and a slice of memory, which had been hovering just out of reach, suddenly snapped into focus. I had called him Rick...

But only once."

It was brilliant. Absolutely marvelous read! Thank you so much for gracing the world with your lovely, wonderful writing.
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aww, 'twas wonderful. I chuckled in a lot of places. :D You are a fabulous Mummy writer. .

Gonnagoreadmorekthnxbyeagain.

Kenzay
Luling chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
O P Absolutely delicious piece of work!
Pumples chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Aww I love it. :)
Amalia Lupin Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
too laxy to sign in but not for this... WHY! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! youare going on my favourites
MaidM chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
another very good story. short but sweet.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Wonderful again. I'm very eloquent, aren't I? Oh well, it's late, and I'm kinda reading this when no one is looking because I have a six page paper due tomorrow that I haven't even started! Please keep writing! (I almost wrote reading again...)
Sweet Danish Yummy chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
My usual praise applies, of course. I love these stories!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Hehehehe. I like. :) Hehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
lolz! i luv ur interpretation of it!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Absolutely brilliant! :) I was giggling madly throughout the whole thing, especially at '"For your information, *Mister* O'Connell, I am not hung over." No, in fact I always see double. Makes life more interesting. So there.' and Rick's little lie :) That was absolutely hysterical...I've got him doing a bit of the same thing in A Girl Like This (though I haven't uploaded that part yet), though not to that extreme.

Anyhoo, this is simply wonderful. *applauds and throws roses at you* I love it, as always :)

*Star
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Charming and funny, and your 'voice of Evelyn' rings *very* true to me. Well done!

Cheers,

Arwen Lune
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
You do Evie so very well. I laughed all the way through your story. It is cute and romantic and I loved it!