Reviews for A Strange World(Abandoned)
Sonicman64 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
pretty funny story. i do hope you continue this, it made me chuckle.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
UPDATE DAMIT lol jk but plz update

love finn
KittenofBlaze chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
please continue

the store is really good, and from personal experience in Terraria I'm pretty much clinging on to my seat here
Someone chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
This is among one of my favorite stories on fanfiction
Derp chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I love this story with the force of a thousand suns!

Totally made my day. I love how this is going so far and I hope you continue to update

I also like how there isn't an overwhelming amount of description, but you actually have some. (Did that make sense? xP)

Umm... For the little girl's name maybe Celine? I dunno, not good with names.

I would write more but I don't know what else to write X
Mshaly chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
it's a pretty interesting story so far i really hope you update soon :D

i dont really think u should pair leandra and Anthony :/

about that 4-year-old girl, am guessing it's Anthony's lil sis? it would be great if it were 3 but if it isnt then is Anthony going to be like a big brother to her?

i have a name for her btw,(and am horrible at making names T-T), what about Kio (key-oh) or Misa.

again, plz update soon 3
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I'm glad someone is doing a fanfic about terraria. There really isn't enough of them.
Left4Lunch chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Lol... For some reason, I imagine this girl to look like Bioshocks Little Sister, or is she older?
Grady the Asha'man chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I just ate through that story. I need more! I was like Terraria story? WTF
Sonikah chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I have a feeling that I would rather fight Skeletron on a blood moon than that girl. Just a guess.
Sonikah chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Glad someone is making a Terraria story. Good job.
Pretty Anonymouse chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Aha! Finally, I have an account! Now, I'm wondering how close to the game you're going to stick. You could deviate in ways such as replacing game foods with real foods, or you could stick to it in ways, such as not letting the eye of cthulu randomly summon until Anthony has cracked open six heart containers.
IAN.MK001 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
PAMPAMPAAAM! Another one bites the dust! Again versus one of the weakest monsters ever: the terrible ZOMBIE!
Carwasher chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Names? Hmm... Ash?

Are you going to bring in some of the original NPCs soon?
pretty anonymous still chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Yes! Updates are like the gold/chocolate/crack of the internet you know. I may be making an account soon, if I can decide on a story. I have to admit, you're pretty bold to be able to write such a story as this about a sandbox game. Still loveing the guide and the jokes, such as the penis house, thpugh it's balanced well with the blacksmith and the anthony's backstory. Keep on writing, and know that this peice is loved. I can see much of my own style made many times better in this, and have one question: how far ahead do you plan? I may need to do more planning myself. (BTW, still on a kindle.)