Reviews for The Last Stand Of Courage
MegaDragon520 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is probably the best one shot I've ever read
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
WAAAAA It's sooo sad ;_; Taichi and Agumon are the best and will always be although there are many new series of digimon. Taichi is really the child of courage, a true warrior! I can see it through this story... It's painful to face the end of your life as your friends died one by one, leaving you alone as you ran out of time of your life. But you can choose to live forever on everyone heart by dying as a hero :D
Ganzyyy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Such an amazing story. I had tears in my eyes at the end. Just amazing
Squee the magical bunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh my god, this is a great story, I nearly cried reading thins
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I liked all the extra memories you managed to incorporate into this. It serves as a great recap on Tais life and sums him up perfectly, without actually trying to. This is truly amazing D
King Kubar chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was beautiful. I can so see Tai doing something like that to, courageous bastard. This nearly brought a tear to my eye, but I felt more like "This is a proper Goggle Head, a real warrior that we should all respect."

It wasn't cheesy or drown out, and it is completely possible.

Well done my friend.

P.S. Is this in conjunction with you're collaborative digimon universe or just a one shot on a possible future that you envision?
S.G chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
awww*Tear* i don't want him to DIE! That's so sad! But so Tai! He's to stubborn to let illness kill him. He wanted to go down fighting. epically. With his boots on.

cool one-shot.
Zio Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Holy shit. This is so Tai. And yet this is so sad. It reminds me of when I was playing Assasain's Creed II. Reading Altair's final codex pages. This is almost the same way. A legend who knows his time is up.

The vagueness of the story's plot details fits perfectly. In the end, this wasn't about the small details. But rather, this was about Tai. And in the waning moments of life it isn't the details a person remembers. It is just flashes of their life. The good and the bad mixed together for a person to experience one last time.

This was an excellent one-shot. I am definitely going to have to read your other stories especially if they are even half as good as this one.
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww this was so such a sad story

It's written really well and you captured both Tai and Wargreymon's emotions perfectly. I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Really sad chapter, but gd. I imagine him to be like this too. Can't wait for the next one x
etiger1995 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
:D and another amazing oneshot! At first i was thinking this wasn't set in "our universe", but you tricked me again!