Reviews for Strange, Weird and Wonderful
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Too cute. I just love your stories.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
This was amazing. I adored this chapter. There were a few minor grammer issues, but nothing that really distracted me that much (I'm just a grammer junkie). I could gush about this chapter for 10 pages, easily. Unfortunately, they don't give me that much room. Let's see if I can just hit the highlights. :) Beckett's surprise that Castle wasn't bragging about "sleeping" with her-LOVED it! The way Kate realized how much Castle has brought to her life-about time she figured it out. Her reflections on how she felt in Castle's arms-awwww...

Castle's reaction to finding out that Beckett was wearing Alexis' clothes-LOL. Castle's surprise when he realized Becktt would go on a date with him-beaming grin. Castle refusing to go out with her if it was only a thank you for what he did for her-yay Castle! Beckett's "maybe" changing to a definite "yes" when Castle took her in his arms again-fangirl squeal. Castle reminding her why she wanted to go out with him-it's too wonderful for words. One of the best endings of a fan fic. ever.
BlueTigress chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Great ending! :D sooo sweet! :D
tiff098765 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I love this! I'm sure Andrew Marlowe would hate it - it's so sweet & right & not-angsty. I'm looking forward to something like this on the show... hopefully SOON!

Great job, very well written.
allieboballie chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Cute! Love it! Totally wish this had actually happened in the show
castlebeckett siempre chapter 3 . 7/16/2011

its good! :D im really enojoying it! :D
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Great story so far! :D Love it that they snuggle up to each ohter! :D
tiff098765 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This chapter was great. They did need to talk about why he went in there. You wrote the conversation perfectly. And I loved that they ended up snuggling up on the couch.

I think this chpter is complete in & of itself... but if you decide to continue it, I'll happily read it!
DeadPigeon chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I always enjoy reading what shoud have been said.
allieboballie chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is really good so far. Plus its a nice relief from all the post season 3 fics out there, taking us back a little to season 2. I like it and think you should keep it up
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I like this chapter even more than the first one. I always love reading chapters where Caskett talks about their feelings, since it's such a rarity on the actual show. And who doesn't love when they cuddle? :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This story is adorable. I love the way that Beckett apologized to Castle, even if it was nonverbal. So often she seems to act like she never does anything wrong and I really enjoyed the way you had her realize that she had been unfair in her accusations towards Castle.
fanfictionuser1234 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Aww they are too cute! I love it

Unfortunately im really bad at giving ideas though
castlebeckett siempre chapter 2 . 7/9/2011