Reviews for Completely Enough
general zargon chapter 16 . 6/10/2017
Awww, just so adorable. I'm glad everyone got a happy ending (except for the bad guy)! :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
This was brilliant. I know you wrote it ages ago but I had to review. You have such a quirky, fun style. It makes me think of the actual comics, at least the really old ones I read where the villains were ridiculously melodramatic and wore costumes and had hilarious speeches. It's a comical tale but manages to have a level of seriousness. A difficult balance but you nailed it. And the plot was intriguing and Loki was so well written. Seeing him evolve from what he wanted us to see (my children are nuisances) into the caring dad we all knew he is, was wonderful. It's also reminiscent of fantasy tales meant for children amd adults alike. For some reason the style kind of reminded me of Septimus Heap which I read years ago (when I was actually a kid) but could not help but call to mind maybe it was just the Child Number One at the beginning.
Xepher06 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
U r rite. One would think he would just appear before her in New Mexico just like wat he did w/ in the Thor movie. Anyway a sphinx? That's really interesting! Can't wait 2 read MOAR!
Xepher06 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Hahahaha! That' s so Loki. Like the name u chose 4 child #1. Hehe. Can't wait 2 learn the name of child #2! I wonder if sprite teacher will b normal again? On 2 the next chapter! :-)
Xepher06 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
His kids sound like so much fun! I wonder if the silent girl will inherit some of his powers or maybe both of them did? That would be hilarious. Nice intro and on 2 read MOAR! :)
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
Aww that was cute. Great read!
Iole17 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Mother of all monsters...awesome.
noukinav018 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I'm sort of confused with what's going on..
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Ok...so the kids are gone?
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Huh? So? Uhm...the sprite is gonna do sth?
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was funny XD

I mean Loki explaining not to use magic to change others...the Trickster telling his children not to get into mischief :D
Chuuulip chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
aww its cute...and i really it! Thx for the story xoxo
The Pearl Maiden chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Very witty story! :)
scarletwitch0 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
This is a really cute story. I like how you kept Loki in character, but at the same time a family man. He has a hard time admitting he likes how his life is turning out,despite not wanting to admit it. The animosity between Loki and Jane continuing is funny too. The flashback on their courtship was a nice touch. I am going to put it on my favorite list and hope you write a sequel.
Shawnemelissa chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
I truly enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing it! The Mighty Adventures of Sven next, perhaps?