Reviews for Away From the Sun
abaith chapter 6 . 3/9
Nice to see you updating again! Update soon!
PreciousJuls chapter 6 . 3/7
I’m all caught up :/. I can’t believe it’s taken you 6 years to write 6 chapters. Lol. Wow. Well I guess I won’t be expecting an update soon. It’s been a great story so far. Thanks for that at least.
PreciousJuls chapter 5 . 3/6
Awe Jaz! I love that he is more involved! Now go write us an update! I am almost caught up.
PreciousJuls chapter 3 . 3/6
I absolutely love how dangerous she is that even 7 vamps would lock themselves up to keep safe from her. Lol
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 3/6
I really enjoyed her time with Jasper. He really is a great character but we don’t really hear much from in stories.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 3/6
Great so far! :)
jw89 chapter 6 . 3/4
If you are able to continue this story - I'd love to continue reading it!
RDoster2012 chapter 1 . 1/30
I started “Once Bitten” last night, and couldn’t put it down today. I’d really love to see how this all plays out!

I was hooked from the very beginning!
TheHiddenWookie chapter 6 . 1/3
Naturally, I stumbled upon "Once Bitten, Twice Shy". I finished the story rather quickly. I began looking for more, hungry for the world you allowed me to stumble on. I have really enjoyed the development and inclusion of more of the Cullens into the story.

PS: I really would like to finish reading this wonderful creation someday (Hint Hint).

PSS: Thank you for your story so far.
dlajmc chapter 6 . 1/2
Really enjoying your work thank you looking forward to more
hazza20190 chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
Love this so far! Do you know how often you will be posting? I'm so obsessed!
luvyateamedward chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
Loving the story! Both this one and the first. Can't wait to see what happens next.
kathrinmucki chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Can't wait for more...
kathrinmucki chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
Reinbeau chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
I am glad you mentioned this on Once Bitten, it was still on my alert list for some reason.

Here is hoping for her shield to be accessible. They need something against the Witch Twins.