Reviews for Away From the Sun
jay7795 chapter 2 . 6/29
Truly enjoyed this chapter. Bella in training and love that Jasper is her trainer. I've always felt that Bella and Jasper had a strong brotherly sisterly bond. Really enjoyed their interaction in this chapter.
I really hope that you pick this back up. I want to see just how powerful she gets.
Please please update this!
jay7795 chapter 1 . 6/29
Really enjoyed Jane's POV. Bet she is shitting bricks right about now. Lol!
TheMrsW chapter 2 . 2/22
I didn't realize this was an incomplete two part story when I started! I hope you have time to update soon!
arty66 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I really, really hope you will continue this story. It would be to bad not to know how all of this will end. Please give yourself a little shove and continue writing ...
Wish you only the best
Mireads chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Very good, I hope that one day you are able to finish it
monay9e chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Please continue, I love this story alot . I can't wait to see the epic fight with Bella and the guards.
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
I know it's been a long time since you posted this, but I want to encourage you to keep going! Your premise is so interesting and your writing a pleasure to read...so don't give it up! I'm dying to see what happens here — there are so many ways you can take this story, so many choices and wrong turns they can all go down from this point... I feel like Alice, unable to se the future bc there are so many decisions (good and bad) that remain to be made. I ripped through the whole of "Once Bitten" yesterday and today and wish there were more to read of "Away from the Sun." Keep it up! :)
KYCATS7AOL chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
YOU SHOULD FINISH YOUR STORY
FictionIsMyLifeline chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I absolutely love this story. You are an incredible writer and while normally I find something to criticize in every fanfiction I read, it was impossible to find a fault in yours. Please continue this, I almost began crying when I saw only two chapters. Much love, and keep on writing,
F.I.M.L ️
kgarrison3 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I am glad you are back. You have way with a story!
allidel chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I was cleaning up my email & I heard about OBTS from a twilight facebook group...someone was looking for it and I thought it sounded interesting. I opened the story, fully intending to just put it on TBR list. I had this romance/humor story that looked like fun, and was all set up to read that for a bit. Instead, I read a couple of lines of OBTS...and before I knew it, I have now spent the entire day devouring it. Sure I've had to stop to feed the kids and settle a couple of arguments, but other than that I couldn't walk away. I know I should have put this in a review over there, but I had to come check out the sequel. I'm so glad that you are back to working on it, now that I've found it.

I have to say that I absolutely love the story. I love the twist on the supernatural and the characters themselves. You've done an amazing job of keeping them a bit canon, but still blending them seamlessly into your world. It's been so much fun to read. I can't wait to see how E&B and the rest of the Cullens deal with the Volturi. I truly hope that things are better for you. I look forward to hopefully reading more of this wonderful world soon. Thank you for sharing!

allidel :)
bamagal110 chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
That is a great beginning I loved the first one and I am looking forward to this one I hope you finish it...
mygooddog chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
It is great, please keep going!
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I reread Onc e bitten and now I am ready for this. Please, don't lose your drive.
JenSing chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Hope that you are able to continue with the story. Loved Once bitten and like the take on Bella the Vampire Slayer.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »