Reviews for The dirty secret set free
Flandre Nightshade chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Update please..
Genichiro chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Huh, didn't see that one coming. Remi locking up Flan because of jealousy? Haven't seen that one before. You did well to portray it in a way that makes sense, though. It's actually quite believable Remilia would feel this way, and act as such. Nice work, keep it rolling
Patcheresu chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Not really. Youkai are said to act like that because of their different mindsets. Remilia is immature yes, but she and Flandre are far from children. Flandre is just playful like that. Remilia can run and keep income steady for an entire chateau of fairies and lives one of the most regal lives in all of Gensokyo. I do respect that you did keep to canon in that she was locked away because her power was dangerous.
JustYui chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
*Applauds new chapter* You're getting really good at this! I always imagined Remi and Flan to have a more tragic past, but the cheery-sounding one you gave...you make it work, man!

I laughed when Remilia was in the trees, and altogether the only flaw I see this time is that Patchouli and Koakuma probably joined the mansion before Sakuya (I like to think that Meiling joined last) but again, that's open for debate so even that's not a flaw!

A flawless chapter!
Genichiro chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
I dunno, seems like you did alright with the fighting scene to me. Maybe be a little more detailed with the danmaku pattern descriptions. Imagine you're describing them to someone who has never seen them before. That might help out a little for those who aren't familiar with Flandre and Aya's spells. (A lot of people never make it to the extra stages, after all.) Also, Momiji is a White Wolf Tengu, not a fox, and in canon, Momiji doesn't get along with Aya all that well, according to her spell card comments in Double Spoiler. Good luck with getting out the next chapter
JustYui chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
We've been waiting, but it was worth it!

There's no especially remarkable moments (save for when Flandre nearly killed Aya) but there are also no remarkable flaws, so it balances itself out very nicely.
Hobomaniac chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
I'm glad to see this story updated as many of the good touhou fics have been abandoned. Ive really enjoyed your story so far and am looking forward to the moment where remillia and Flandre finally meet up to discuss what's been going on in the story, for better or for worse. As I see it, this story could go two ways. Either the Flandre remillia meeting occurs soon and things do not go well and the story continues with Flandre (or possibly remillia) trying to rectify the situation, or the delay that has been the current theme of everyone trying to avoid the meeting and when the meeting does occur then everything goes perfectly fine, maybe with some minor debating and then and epilogue of how happy everyone is and then the story ends. Now I personally prefer the first option but I can't speak for the author themselves so I look forward to your upcoming instalments. So far you've done a great job and I'm glad to see youre still working on this story.
Patcheresu chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
That's kind of wrong. Kagome Kagome is one of the easiest of all of Flandre's to dodge.

You just have to stay still. Like the game Kagome Kagome, you are caged. She then starts throwing yellow danmaku at you. The difficulty stems from the fact that you are boxed in and only have a short room to dodge. It's not hard though, especially for Aya.

Maze of Love and the others can be interpreted that way, however.

Rest of the short chapter is okay though.
Rin K. Echo chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Yes i got lazy to log in,anyway when the freaking hell are you gonna get out of hiatus and being lazy/writer's block when you said you already planned the story!

Seriously the exams have been over for more than a month!

Sheesh,enough of your "Writing/looking/seeing things that shouldn't be seen" and etc...you're probably not gonna read this anyway .
MaraSargon chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
The only thing wrong with this story is that it's not finished yet.
htfflakyfan chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Okay, so I read the whole story so far, and I LOVE IT! Flandre is so flippin adorable, and everything about it so amazing! I wish you good luck with those exams you were talking about, and look forward to ch.16!
JustYui chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
I'm odd because I don't leave a review until I've read every current chapter, but now is that time :D

This is probably the best fanfic I've read before, and I really like the way you depicted Flandre in this, though the basement is vastly different from how it looked in my own fanfics XD

Just the idea behind this one astounded me, since in any fanfic I remember (my own included) she broke out of the basement instead of being let out by Sakuya or anybody for that matter.

Maybe it's because I love seeing Flandre's monsterously destructive side (despite what this fanfic says) but I hope Flan gets into a big fight and breaks loose with Laevatien \m/ _ \m/
Patcheresu chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Exams probably got you worrying, duder.

Mystia's spell only works at night. Which is why it's night-blindness.

Reimu's shrine is not a few feet away from Eientei.

Nice spoiler there, jimbob.

Why does Flandre call her Erin but only once is she not correctly referred to as Eirin?
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
PASS THE EXAMS! YOU CAN DO IT! :D
FANFIC HUNTER chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Just read this in one go.

Very good stuff now you have to have the obligatory remilia scene flashbacking to when she had to put her then insane sister down in to the basement and the horrific fight it sparked between them Because i sincerely doubt flandre went with out a fight.

You know staring out the window in the rain regretting mourning the fact she had to lock her away for her own safety and the safety of others.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »