Reviews for The dirty secret set free
Sonanoka21093 chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Wow... poor Flan... She seems to have such horrible luck, having a sister like your Remi. Teach her a lesson, Flan! ...Or, worse. Though, I doubt that one will happen.
Nettlebane chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
I hope you feel better :( School stuff is a pain, just remember to take it one step at a time, that way it's not so overwhelming.

As for us, most of us realize fic writers have lives outside the internet. Good stories are always worth the wait. :)

FFFF This story! The anticipation is killing me! Ughhhhh, I love this so much XD

I reaaaally hope we don't get a sad ending, though... It'll be so sad if Flan can't regain sanity and has to be confined again... Happeh ending, please? XD
KitsukiCross chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
I really love this fic... But i also expect the author to give us a really sad ending, therefore fucking us hard in the ass.

But nevertheless, an enjoyable reading, I really expect it to be a really good reading till the end.
Nettlebane chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
I sense trouble on the horizon... D:

I really like this story. It's entertaining and sweet with just a touch of spice. For me, pacing is big. I hate when a story feels rushed. For you, I'd say you've got a pretty nice rhythm going; you took your time and didn't rush things. You lagged a bit in the middle there, but not long enough where it really started to effect the quality of the story.

You very well and make it easy for the reader to emphasize with the characters, especially Flandre.

Also, great job on portraying the characters. I feel like everyone was pretty well represented, especially Sakuya. Remilia felt a little out-of-character by the end of chapter 17, though. While I can totally see here as the jealous type, desperate to get out from her little sisters shadow, I don't really feel she'd ever be so consumed by such emotions as to take advantage of her sisters trust and lock her away. I like to think that, despite her somewhat bratty nature, Remilia loves Flandre, and cares about her wellbeing, as she should. :)

Anyways, great job! Can't wait for Chapter 18, the anticipation is killing me! :D
Flandre Nightshade chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Update please..
Genichiro chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Huh, didn't see that one coming. Remi locking up Flan because of jealousy? Haven't seen that one before. You did well to portray it in a way that makes sense, though. It's actually quite believable Remilia would feel this way, and act as such. Nice work, keep it rolling
Patcheresu chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Not really. Youkai are said to act like that because of their different mindsets. Remilia is immature yes, but she and Flandre are far from children. Flandre is just playful like that. Remilia can run and keep income steady for an entire chateau of fairies and lives one of the most regal lives in all of Gensokyo. I do respect that you did keep to canon in that she was locked away because her power was dangerous.
JustYui chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
*Applauds new chapter* You're getting really good at this! I always imagined Remi and Flan to have a more tragic past, but the cheery-sounding one you gave...you make it work, man!

I laughed when Remilia was in the trees, and altogether the only flaw I see this time is that Patchouli and Koakuma probably joined the mansion before Sakuya (I like to think that Meiling joined last) but again, that's open for debate so even that's not a flaw!

A flawless chapter!
Genichiro chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
I dunno, seems like you did alright with the fighting scene to me. Maybe be a little more detailed with the danmaku pattern descriptions. Imagine you're describing them to someone who has never seen them before. That might help out a little for those who aren't familiar with Flandre and Aya's spells. (A lot of people never make it to the extra stages, after all.) Also, Momiji is a White Wolf Tengu, not a fox, and in canon, Momiji doesn't get along with Aya all that well, according to her spell card comments in Double Spoiler. Good luck with getting out the next chapter
JustYui chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
We've been waiting, but it was worth it!

There's no especially remarkable moments (save for when Flandre nearly killed Aya) but there are also no remarkable flaws, so it balances itself out very nicely.
Hobomaniac chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
I'm glad to see this story updated as many of the good touhou fics have been abandoned. Ive really enjoyed your story so far and am looking forward to the moment where remillia and Flandre finally meet up to discuss what's been going on in the story, for better or for worse. As I see it, this story could go two ways. Either the Flandre remillia meeting occurs soon and things do not go well and the story continues with Flandre (or possibly remillia) trying to rectify the situation, or the delay that has been the current theme of everyone trying to avoid the meeting and when the meeting does occur then everything goes perfectly fine, maybe with some minor debating and then and epilogue of how happy everyone is and then the story ends. Now I personally prefer the first option but I can't speak for the author themselves so I look forward to your upcoming instalments. So far you've done a great job and I'm glad to see youre still working on this story.
Patcheresu chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
That's kind of wrong. Kagome Kagome is one of the easiest of all of Flandre's to dodge.

You just have to stay still. Like the game Kagome Kagome, you are caged. She then starts throwing yellow danmaku at you. The difficulty stems from the fact that you are boxed in and only have a short room to dodge. It's not hard though, especially for Aya.

Maze of Love and the others can be interpreted that way, however.

Rest of the short chapter is okay though.
Rin K. Echo chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Yes i got lazy to log in,anyway when the freaking hell are you gonna get out of hiatus and being lazy/writer's block when you said you already planned the story!

Seriously the exams have been over for more than a month!

Sheesh,enough of your "Writing/looking/seeing things that shouldn't be seen" and etc...you're probably not gonna read this anyway .
MaraSargon chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
The only thing wrong with this story is that it's not finished yet.
htfflakyfan chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Okay, so I read the whole story so far, and I LOVE IT! Flandre is so flippin adorable, and everything about it so amazing! I wish you good luck with those exams you were talking about, and look forward to ch.16!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »