Reviews for The dirty secret set free
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Awesome story, looking forward to the next chapter.
takamiori chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Oh my God. Why am I only now reading this?

THIS STORY. This is the embodiment of HNGH. I like how you've portrayed Flandre's relationships with everyone, it's really sweet.

MariAli? With this story? 20/10. I wonder what a doll made by Flan would look like? Food for thought~

Anyway, enough of me ranting. I really enjoy this story and I look forward to the next installment.

~ Mick
Unyuu chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
This is exactly what i expected, and just what i needed. flandre really isnt a monster... i dont really like scary psycho flan anyways. cute flan is much better IMO.-w-

And is this based on the touhou PV flandres 495 GO!sisters true emotion? its exactly what happens in the music video. anyways, love this fic. love this style. keep it up!
Xx-NicoliaMalin-xX chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Nice chapter ze...i love Marisa ze...now we both can't stop saying ze...we might end up saying that in school ze...LOVE MARISA ZE!
Genichiro chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
I love this fic! I can picture a cute, innocent little Flan, and it makes the comedic parts that much more enjoyable. Nice work on what you have so far, keep it rolling
Eevee Blossom chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
This story is adorable! I love it, I really do.
Scarletstained16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Yeah I know the format is Sh** :P I'm real sorry for it but thanks for telling me. I really can't do much to the format for the chapters now but I will try to improve it with the following chapters that are coming up! Thanks again!
iliekmudkips chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
oh

oh my fucking god

This is a good story, but the format is ugly as fuck. Where's the different paragraphs for a different speaker, Wheres the paragraphs /at all/?
Xx-NicoliaMalin-xX chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Nyan~As expected of ScarletStained16-chan,or should i say Imouto Echo-chan! And as you 'secretary' i don't know what else i'm to say.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Walls of text. Please reformat and put dialogue in separate lines to make it readable.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4