Reviews for Rose Wings
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Loved it! :D Really cute :)
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hello! I read your story, and I was all like 'derp. To awesome.' I think I read it three times. :
I RECENTLY (about a year ago, I think) GOT ON THE CLANNAD TRAIN OF AWESOMENESS! I AM NOW 39:29 MINUTES IN THE MOVIE, AND I AM ON THE LAST TWO EPISODES OF AFTER STORY.
(holds out wooden starfish of friendship)

I loved!
whatamievendoingrightnow chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is so adorable. I can't even. I sat here for a minute just like d;ljkerlsfdlskdjf because it is so adorable. Sanae and Akio are like my absolute favorite characters in Clannad, if not ever. SO CUTE! And you wrote so well, thank you so much for this :)
TheGrandSpecter chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Sanae and Akio's relationship was so sweet and lovably funny. I loved Afterstory so much. Thank you for this
crimsonlocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wonderfully cute! I had a great time reading this!
yourflyingcar chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I cannot express my joy that someone else loves Akio and Senae enough to do a fic for the, sigh. I feel like I could see Akio spazzing as I was reading this.

:D
pew chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
holy SHIT ! I thought the same thing! They really do need their own series! Even though i wasn't a big fan of the anime I loved Akio. He was the one that helped me get through some of the boring episodes. (PLus I hated the ending...so damn confusing . )

There isn't any Akio/Sanae fanfics...I'm gonna make one :3
KingRaptor141 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
First off, yes the dub was fantastic. I loved every moment of the English dub, particularly with Tomoya and Akio's arguments, among other things.

On your story:

Fantastic, it's short sweet and I got the strong impression it matched the characters and how they felt about the situation. There are a few grammatical things here and there but over all a great story, only disappointment is there wasn't and explicit lemon scene XD
ClannadFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
aww I love Akio and Sanae! So adorable, I loved it. I always thought Akio was hot too )