Reviews for When we are not alowed to life
MysticIris chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I just found this story of yours and I have to say I really like it a lot! It really captures the desperation and unhappiness that Drake and the Fearsome Four feel when they're working at Quackwerks.

The parts with Drake handling his depression were great of course, but I was really drawn into the villains' tales more. Bushroot's captivity in the basement and his rooting himself to his chair was both a little humorous and sad.

I thought Liquidator's bit was especially sad. His fate was pretty cruel and you did a good job of showing the insanity that he probably felt during his year locked up in the water cooler. Poor guy!

Megavolt's breakdown was also pretty sad when he realizes Quackwerks had become a routine for him. I also felt like that was a really well done scene and I love how uncomfortable and sorry Drake felt for his old enemy.

I think my favorite part of the whole story was how Drake started taking care of his old enemies, even without really knowing why sometimes. It's kind of like they'd become his friends in a way. I always kind of thought that eventually they would become Darkwing's friends, maybe towards the end of the series, but that could just be me.

Anyway, nice job! Oh and I grinned at the part about Quackerjack burning his desk. Who hasn't wanted to do that at one point? ;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
nice
Sarai chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I like it!
joey the ripper chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OMG! It's the missing begining sequence to "The Duck Knight Returns." Brilliant! Darkwing Cannon right here. Exactly how it happened... You're a spy for Disney, aren't you? - No wait, don't answer that, it'd blow your cover. ;) Thanks for posting this babe I did wonder about it myself, though I couldn't come up with anything as awesome as this.

Faithful reader.

Joey
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is an excellent one-shot. I guess Drake can tell Elmo they were classmates and that's why the rat kinda remembers him from some other place.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Exllcent start here I can see Morganaa trying to help drake out I also like Drake inteaction with Elmo it's suprizxing Elmo doesn't recnoised his old school buddy but then again his brain is pretty messed up. Also great job with the Drake and gos scene you do a fic about how Morganna became Bublba prisoner