Reviews for Can't take my eyes off you
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loved this. Your second language didn't seem to come through at all very good. Thanks for writing this. And Sky High is so adorable his proposal seemed like the obvious outcome of her being pregnant... Yay
XxMasquerade LibranianxX chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
love the story
RedBlue Rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was amazing! i never thought of this couple but it's so sweet.. and Keith OMG.. i like him so much.. now even more definitely this goes to my favorites and you wrote it so well.. even if is not your first language.. love it a lot i'm suprised there's just two reviews, there should be more ;) ok.. now i leave.. byee.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my, what a wonderful pairing! I just watched episode 15 and now i like Sky High even more than I did before! ;) Hes such a cutie, he would be wonderful for Karina! I liked what you wrote, that Keith was already in love with Karina and why Karina wanted to use him. Poor girl, though I wonder if Keith is so much younger than Kotetsu? :3 Well, anyway, you wrote it cute and even though I dont really like pregnancy-stories it was okay here. Only the end seemed a bit rushed for me. I mean though it was really sweet of Keith (and what he said was so cute! I think he would really say something like this) and everything but I dont think she would marry him when shes not in love. And though she likes him and sees that Keith is a nice guy, she still doesnt love him, does she? Marrying only because of the child..? Hmm..:3

Okay, thats enough rambling, sorry! xD But I liked it!
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I liked every part of this story! I don't know though - does her heart still love Kotetsu? Or did she finally move on? I guess it's the latter... I kinda wish it was confirmed at the end. Anyway, nice details on character emotions LOL Hope to see more from you :)