Reviews for Pacifier
RLS, huh, I probably had that, because when family comes over, I have to share a bed, so I end up kicking and punching them all night long. Back on topic, Hilarious story so far
FireTigerFoxLover chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Chapter 10 number 11…. Tom and Jerry XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
MAZULA! What happened to your Metru Uni story?! Not only that, but Matachatroom is go to! Have you gone and deleted them?! TT_TT I loved them both! I was hoping to see them progress, even if it takes forever. Please don't abandon your stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Great story. Realy good ideas too.
FireTigerFoxLover chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Gotta say the first time I read this... I laughed real good on funny parts XD
SammySpartan chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Teeth rotting cuteness? Hold on, lemme get sour patch kids... Alright *nom* let's read! *nom*
Dragon Claw92 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
XD Oh geez... The last two chapters were quite entertaining, but BAD DUME! *tries whacking Dume with Nuju's staff* Haha wow, that'll be a problem to deal with for sure.
Zivon96 chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Well, I now have to somehow cease laughing my ass off and pry my jaw off the floor...
Qwerty282 chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
The teacher was giving me some damn weird looks after I read this in class. Thank my reptuation for craziness cos otherwise I might've been caught! As always, this is the best fanfic for plain insanity and non-canonical cuteness.
Cat chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
I've been having this deep need for NuparuMatoro and every time I read something of yours, it only grows. Love this. Love your stories! You've been good for the Bionicle fanfiction section. Personally, I've been here for years but have slowly slipped away into silence. Want to start writing fanfictions again... :)
Zee-Werecat chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
lol, WOW! XD and the moral of this story? NEVER ask Duma to babysit your toddlers unless you want them to start dropping the "F" bomb at age three! XDD
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
*collapses with helpless laughter*
Scruff the Rat chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Where on Spherus Magna are those kids going to get food? And in an oversized vehicle, no less? O_o
Remepie chapter 15 . 11/16/2012

This...dear lord...all of this...amazing...SO...FREAKING...AMAZING.

Why are you so sexy? Waifu? Are you some literature goddess of amazingness?! SO SEXY! UPDATES 3 LOVE YAH! Oh gawd, ur so amazing ;w; gl on ur future fics. I'm suspecting some sexy HxM stuff from chu tew honey GREAT JOB! 3
Remepie chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
I...I died at what Hahli said about the the word of the day, presented by Dume.