Reviews for FEAR II: The Fairport Conflict
Laurie Jupiter chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Only 2 reviews? This story deserves more! I enjoyed reading this. It was well done, and I thought you really explored some fascinating character angles with the Point Man. I noticed you didn't make him the 'silent' type, which I was okay with. I always thought maybe PM would have been a more quiet type as opposed to being mute, otherwise, how is he ever going to relay important information to the FEAR commander? But yeah, I also like the little Point Man/Jin hints - there's seriously not enough stories with this pairing.

I liked how you introduced Fettel as well. I can never get enough of him! Anyway, I really do hope you decide to pick this story up again and continue it. Really good concepts here.
Onsholo chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I was hoping you would make a nice Alma not a bitch one like most people but still i allways wanted for the FEAR 1 DLC to be cannon so i am going to keep reading this
Alardem chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This story takes on a concept that I wish I had handled a long time ago. And you've handled it in a very talented manner. I can honestly see this as the sequel to the expansion packs. :)