Reviews for Trip down MemoryLane
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
To cute I am telling you I am so sterting to love Ted more and more each time read about him!
SSAgentSageRossi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
oh my and once again a great story i actually had a couple tears and was genuinely(probably spelled that wrong) smiling at the end. not other workds to describe how good this was would do the story justice. good job looking forward to more
slashburd chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
One thing I notice about your writing as time goes on is that you have a good varience in style and pace. It's a tough thing to pull off and here where the sentences are short and punchy I think it's worked well.

I liked the story a lot, you know Randiasi is far more my cup of tea in the Legacy love triangle ) It's always nice to see Randy as someone normal and human rather than cold and psychotic and he was definitely a regular guy here.

Really enjoyed this, I think you made a great job of it!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awwwww. So sweet :-)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awe very cute and sweet. Great job.
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aaaaaah I loved it! A lot, it was sweet and this paring makes me smile though I've yet to write them :( maybe I have to fix that! Again, it was awesome :)
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
AWWWWZ! so cute and Randiasi on top of that? you win at life my friend. the pair really isnt showcased enough. I love the two of them together. great job!
rista07d chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Another wonderful fic!

And i absolutely adore the bit at the end with Randy giving Ted the promise ring. Making those promises until they're ready to get married 3
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Totally love this pairing. You're right, it's not written enough. Great story!
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ted topping Randy, right? that was a first one to me. But hell, I liked it! ;)

Love the way how emotional you wrote it. The realisation of their feeling, the kiss, sending their first night together... Perfect! I'd never tell you might had a lack of creativity.. It's amazing, as always!

MoKim