Reviews for Slytherin's Heir
pitchblackforever chapter 9 . 2/9
it's interesting and really cool
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 1/27
Arrrrrrgggg! You are evil! DX I hate cliffhangers!
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 1/27
Bwahahahhaaa! Nice! Well Harry is a snake in lion's clothing. Hmmm, wonder what everyone would think if they knew that bit of information? XD
blacksabretooth chapter 2 . 9/3/2013

Absolutely LOVE this lmao
Katie chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I like the story and the plot, but it annoys me with how many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors there are.
aspygirlredo chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Tracy Davis from Slytherin is a half-blood and female (Harry mentioned earlier that all his good friends were female), and she is the only female half-blood I know for sure (his female friend has to be half-blood as you already mentioned she can't be a pureblood and already knew about magic (thought she never told Harry) so it fits).
Kain129 chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
coolio looking forwards to the sequel
Guest chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Harry should be with Tracy
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
He should fancy Tracy not pavartie
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Just was wondering, but since Harry thinking about love when voldemort was possessing him in the books stopped him, wouldn't it keep Voldemort out of his head to think of his love for Parvati?
Outofthisworldgal chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
aww so cute I like a change and have him like Pavarti and hey she is a pureblood Voldey shouldn't mind.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
ROFL 13) Voldemort had a collection of more then fifteen thousand pink, fluffy unicorns in his bedroom.

Muhahaha In your face Dumbledore. You go Harry.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love stories with Harry and Voldey are family or become family but you got me reading thanks to your summary and
Does the dark side really have cookies? line lol Anyways...
I like it. On to the next.
Bloody-Destination chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I liked it, though I could tell if you were joking abouy the unicorn thing. I also have not found any cookies. Just sayin' cause they were mentioned in the summary. Soooo, yeah. Just sayin'.
wwejackass chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
I love this story so far and of course harry doesn't have a crush on hermione she's like a sister to him I mean come on you can totally tell that he doesn't. (Note the sarcasm.)