Reviews for Slytherin's Heir
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 16 . 1/12
good story
Someone chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Well isn't Snape kind. Why did he give him a weeks detention for ASKING A QUESTION! Seriously! Anyway great story so far!
Someone chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Just by reading the summary I knew this would be humorous, but OMG! He has a collection of fifteen thousand punk fluffy unicorns!? Lol!
yakuza511 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Is the friend Seamus? Or maybe Neville? Hmmm...
pitchblackforever chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
it's interesting and really cool
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Arrrrrrgggg! You are evil! DX I hate cliffhangers!
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Bwahahahhaaa! Nice! Well Harry is a snake in lion's clothing. Hmmm, wonder what everyone would think if they knew that bit of information? XD
blacksabretooth chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Voldemort had a collection of more then fifteen thousand pink, fluffy unicorns in his bedroom

Absolutely LOVE this lmao
Katie chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I like the story and the plot, but it annoys me with how many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors there are.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Tracy Davis from Slytherin is a half-blood and female (Harry mentioned earlier that all his good friends were female), and she is the only female half-blood I know for sure (his female friend has to be half-blood as you already mentioned she can't be a pureblood and already knew about magic (thought she never told Harry) so it fits).
Kain129 chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
coolio looking forwards to the sequel
Guest chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Harry should be with Tracy
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
He should fancy Tracy not pavartie
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Just was wondering, but since Harry thinking about love when voldemort was possessing him in the books stopped him, wouldn't it keep Voldemort out of his head to think of his love for Parvati?
Outofthisworldgal chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
aww so cute I like a change and have him like Pavarti and hey she is a pureblood Voldey shouldn't mind.