Reviews for The Voice
jpgFury chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow... just wow. That was sooooo moving. You did a brilliant job bringing back the wonderful Justice we knew from Awakenings and reconsiling that with the twisted, angry monster we saw in DA2. It was moving and sad, but hopeful too.

I can't say enough how much I love this wee fic and how brilliantly I think you pulled it all together!

It certainly had me sniffing quitely on the train into work.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is excellent! So sweet and heat-breaking. It's just beautiful the way you describe how Justice was harmed by the barrage of human emotions and needs within Anders, while he in turn harmed Anders by pushing him so hard, denying him simple things and eventually costing him his life. The realisation from Justice is so wonderful and heart-rending to read.

I like the notion of Justice being drawn to Anders like a beacon in DAA. It seems very fitting for a spirit, especially one in Justice's position (and a good reference mages being beacons of power in the Fade, drawing demons' attention as a result).

I love that in the end, regardless of whether they will separate on Anders' death, Justice decides to comfort him and wonders if they can cross over together, finally at peace with one another. Oh, this is so beautiful.
Evilnor chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
So poignant . . . I was tearing up by the end. It's debatable whether or not Justice could be separated from Anders even at his death (not even they know for sure), but the idea that he might choose not to separate is compelling.
Bre'Lakor chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Justice/Anders... hmmm. And interesting idea, I think. I always saw Justice as being truly friends with Anders, but becoming blind to it (as he is with his love in this fic) but I guess that friendship could also extend to love as well, if a spirit can love... I like this though, it seems fitting that Anders and Justice finally come to peace with themselves and each other in death, as sad and depressing as that may be. Great work!
anesor chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
As most songfics really, really don't work without knowing the song, you have overcome this problem superbly. Anders really is more sinned against than sinning, with all that is done to him from DAA through DA2, both externally and internally. This really is a silver lining, semi happy ending for them, even if typing this is difficult right now. Anders was a nice guy, and I'm glad this one finally has someone who cares.

My only suggestion is that best and worst are opposites, not best and worse.
Nithu chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I really enjoyed this. I loved the way Justice starts to realise what this has cost Anders.