Reviews for Carbon Copy
Katie Cat chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I love the concept of this fanfic! It's Genius and I smipley NEED to read more of it! :) 3
hero3826 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Well, this proves to be a good story, hopefully it'll get updated later.

Keep up the good work.
Goldstein-Izayoi chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Guess I know the rationale behind the taboo now... humans have evolved their society well enough that a Ditto masquerading as human will encounter more harm than good.
Obsessed Gamer chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow, this is really interesting. A Ditto disguised as a human and a girl has mistaken him by someone she knows. Oh man, I can't even think of how it's going to end up. Nice story.
Darkkami chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Yes an update
The Matter's Settled chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Excellent job on this chapter. I really like where this story is going. The trio of Bubbles, April, and Ditto is one with incredible chemistry.

Kayaking will be interesting to say the least; I can't wait!
zflame393 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
There are good stories, great stories, and stories that employ next-level writing. Describing the difference between a good story and a great story is relatively easy. Great stories usually have more cohesive plot, advanced vocabulary, vivid imagery, more believable character development and so on. Anyway the difference between a great and next level story tends to be more intangible.

This story seems to have a lot of the elements of next-level writing. It is hard to describe but I can sense you have a lot of control over your writing. Awesome job, I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Evowizard25 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Poor misfit Ditto. But seriously. I've come to the conclusion that capturing and forcing Pokemon to do one's bidding, or just to fight, is wrong. It's one of the reasons (Also, the voice change) that I've stopped watching the series. Though the movies are still exceptable.

Lastly, Bubbles. I know calling a Pokemon by it's species name is stupid and redundant. (Come one, you've got to be smart enough to know they wouldn't call each other that. There are too many of the same Pokemon around for that too work.)But even I Would question it if I was named Bubbles.

Pikajenn chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Um...can't raise my hand to that. But I can't say I haven't given my pokemon some crazy names. Great story so far. Can't wait for more :)
New Game Plus chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
*raises hand* I had I named my Squirtle Bubbles when I was like six or seven. I would hate if I had a trainer that gave all of his/her Pokemon cute...bubbly names. It's like "Go Fluffy" and it turns out to be a Tyranitar.

Poor Ditto!Mark. Bubbles won't let him sneak off. If I was him, I'd leave anyway. Oooh what happens if the real Mark calls her? Dun dun dun.

Great chapter by the way.
New Game Plus chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Wow. This was definitely not what I was expecting. This is actually... amazing. You'd figure Ditto would be more afraid of being captured and used a breeding slave than just being captured in general and stored in the PC...
eclispe2025 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
definitely something unusual has happened here... i mean this is a first... i'm in awe...
mudkiprox chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
. Working this story out past here now yeah? Awesome! I didnt check my e-mail for 4-5 days, going with the mentality "I'm at the cottage, who need technology?" So I spent my time reading trashy romance novels and now I have 20 chapters to read...last time I try that.
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This has got to be one of the most original fic I have ever read! I like how you took the transforming prowess of the Ditto and turned it into a plot point. Keep writing!