Reviews for The Lost Moments
Nice
Madame Wesker chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
absolutely brilliant my dear, as usual. I like the format, I really must try it.
Kexy Kewl chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
My favourite ones - Where Mooch talks to Blackfeather (had me laughing there badly)... and the name one, where Wesker thinks that Mooch panting Albert is the best nickname... and the seven seconds one... and the bathtub scene...

You totally nail it! You know where to go, how to go about it, and what to do! I can use some tips from you, you know. And only beg you to keep writing. Honestly, it's great if its about Wesker, but I'm more than happy to read anything else that you write which may lie in my field too.
Eclectik chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love you, I loved On the Devil's Left, I've been reading it since the very beginning, and I check back and check my email for it everyday xD

You are an amazing writing, all the best to you!
nightchildx chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
SQUEEE! I loved it! I'm absolutely inspired to do this challenge as well, but for what fic, I'm not sure just yet.

And before when I said I cried, I meant in a good way, haha. Again, this was just fantastic as I expected it would be, only better. I found every bit amusing but professional, and I am very pleased that you wrote this.

Keep it real, man.

~Aly
Padme4000 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I laughed at the Excella bits and admire her thought process on he ways to deal with Excella. The rest was awesome as usual.
nightchildx chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oooh, a crossbow! Badass right there. Oh, I laughed and i cried, and I couldn't guess the reference in 17 after all... Alas. I look forward to your next update! Keep it real.
DenaHoshigaki chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Does it count if I guess it? If so it's Resident Evil 5 :D

I loved it! I always do~ I want moooooore :P
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Not Excella is it? Only one that I could think of that bugged me like hell. You did mean RE right? If not oh well. I would gladly do it to excella before she became infected. This was really good though.