Reviews for Lion King 4, Book III: The Fall of Priderock
Great story chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Great story been looking forward to it since book II. And johnny to answer your first question where u asked how he updates it fast it could be that he writes the story then releases a chapter every few days or however fast he does Great story just saddens me that they have to leave priderock and sorry for misspelling using iPhone
Jonny2bp chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
Oh My oh My Evil has won is this epic book.

What a story this was. I hope the next book is good as the these three were.

Cant wait till fall to see how this all turns out. You must tell me what you listen too when you read this for the next book.
Jonny2bp chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
yae alright another update.

Well at least Tojo and Simba made amends for whatever Tojo to make Simba bitter against him. Now that Tojo is back as a full-fledged friend and not hiding he can know communicate better with Simba using his blue hawks to an advantage in recon. Tojo the one who I relate to, no longer has to hide in the shadows. Now we can see that its not just the pride lands that are at stake but the entire planet. Next chapter will be good I bet now things are interesting.
DinosaurDisneyLover94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
hey daggermouth. I just recently joined the site, but I have been reading your stories for the past few months, and I must say, they are very good! And, in my honest opinion, it's gonna get better and better and better!
Jonny2bp chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Yea Tojo survived. I relate to him somewhat. The question I have for you is how is it possible for Tojo to be the leader of the Knights when he is much younger than Ni and approximately the same age as Simba his best friend. You have to explain that one. Otherwise Solta who probably was the one who stole the ice crystals is defiantly crazy or definitely hytmitized by that snake Joka. Thinking Mheetu is Ni.
Jonny2bp chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
(you were listining to star wars erposode three fight of the heros when you wrote this didnt you.)

Wow first Malkas kingdom, them chumvi and kulas home now the famous oasis has been lost. this just keeps on getting darker and darker. I hope things get better.
Jonny2bp chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Afua is a Knight intresting. sounds like tojop is there boss or catin of the gaurds if you call it that. So Joka is like the emporor form star wars. one qustion though how were these hiidon tunnles made?
prionsa chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
WHOOHOO YOUR BACK :D I'm still loving this :D and you liar, Tama wasn't dead! . D'aww I feel so sorry for her. And also, GAAH THE SUSPENSE! :P
jonny2bp chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Wow Malka and Tama finally reunited. True love bliss. Then Malka loose his entire pride. Well I kind of figured that Joka was controlling things the dark side of things as if you look at it. I hope Tama is not a pawn in this dark side. Those two belong together just like Simba and Nala, Kopa and Vitani, Kovu and Kiara. Hope to read on
Jonny2bp chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Daggermouth:

Wow you're good at updating fast. Something that writers lack but I like that you can write in excellent form and update fast. I knew that the snake was more than just an evil snake from the end of the second book. Well know we know more to what is to come I guess. I don't remember if I asked this before but is Tojo in this book? I relate to him the most I guess.

Keep going this is awesome so far.
Jonny2bp chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Yea Book 3 is finally hear.

I have read your past two books and this first chapter and I must say you are one the best writes on this site. These books explain much and clear up many things. You know what I was thinking is that certain music themes from Star wars episode VI Star trek II and VI also make good battle music to compliment the battle scenes. The emperors thrown room from Star wars episode VI makes a good compliment to reading Shadowland Joka scenes also battle for peace from star trek VI makes good battle music in various scenes. Just play these you will see what I mean.

Question: when will Tojo appear in this book?

I look forward to your updates soon.
ran longclaw chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
A brilliant addition, I like the way you linked back to book 2 before summing up the rest whilst still keeping the book fresh with a new story. The way you introduced the new characters was brilliant too, and it's sad to see that Kopa will be leaving again soon, it stirred emotions in me.

So well done! I can't wait for the rest to follow!