Reviews for The Devil's Flower
bassethound1021 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Really good; update soon!
bassethound1021 chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
The story is really good! Now that I officially know that Ikuto is the devil, it makes me want to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was amazing!

Please keep updating :D

Sophiee
Hinata2413 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
very good story. please update when you can! hehe

Sam
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Loves it please keep it up XD
zelka94 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
yayz!you updated!:3 I love how it's going,and the fact you put Kutau in there!Imma give u a cake for the story!*gives cake*
XeMi-ChIx chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Thank god you are alive! I am so glad that you updated it.

Aww the last part where Amu and Ikuto in the room was so so cute. I love it. It made me awed.

Please update soon. Will Kukai die like in the actual story? I hope he won't. But then, I wonder how you will write if he doesn't die.

Keep up the good work. I am really in love with this.

Yours,

Emi
AmethystOpal chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
I thought at first the woman being bullied was Rima but you mentioned orange colored hair at the merchant so it must have been Utau. I'm a bit surprised since Utau isn't usually meek. Are Ikuto and Utau siblings in this story?
Your Hopeless Romanticist chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
It's good to see that you're alive. :D And please, please, please, please update soon! This was so cute and I wanna read what happens next!
kitty.0 chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
Wow, that 'another story' is sure to be interesting!

Yoru's little story was so cute and sweet! The 'especially here' part was super funny, too!
kitty.0 chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Ikuto has realized how he feels and Amu knows how she feels (at least somewhat)? These star-crossed lovers have a lot of things to fight against, but I hope that they can make it!
kitty.0 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Aw... It's so sad and sweet and... it's a lot of different things at once.