Reviews for The Devil's Flower
Tsubasagirl chapter 2 . 9/15
I just wanted to take the time and say: what a lovely chapter! It was well written, and probably one of the better Amuto fanfics I've seen throughout my years on FanFiction. Ikuto is such a cutie in this chapter, UGH I love him. I'm excited to read the rest of these chapters!
Meetrie chapter 10 . 8/16
This chapter was freaking amazing and I love it. The way that you described her dancing as magical and the writing is so fantastic! I cannot tell you how much I love this fic!
Meetrie chapter 6 . 8/16
And with this chapter...you are OFFICIALLY my sempai. I admire your writing so much and how you describe things do well! You are a true gift to the Fandom and I cannot thank you enough *HUGS*
Meetrie chapter 1 . 8/15
This is only the first chapter yet I find it so magical and amazing! I have never read such a captivating summery and first chapter before . Good job, I can't wait to read more!
CrystalLetter chapter 1 . 8/4
I love love love it which is two more loves than usual. (: You writing style is my favorite kind and the fact that it's a historical fiction is an added bonus. I do hope you don't abandon this story, my heart would break!
Seriously, love your work! 3
I've read Hanatsuki Hime before, and I just reread it so I could refresh my memory of exactly what happened in it, and I think you did a nice job with tying the Shugo Chara characters into the Hanatsuki world while adding your own details to the story and still having the story flow well. I also like how Amu and Ikuto are still able to keep their original personalities for the most part without it being out of place. Are Utau and Kukai going to be able to be together happily at the end, or are they going to have an ending similar to Fatima and Malouf's?
TiffanySprinkles4261 chapter 16 . 4/2
UPDATE SOON PLZZZZZ WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!I LOVE THIS STORY!
Esmereilda chapter 16 . 4/1/2015
nice chapter and I cant wait to see what happens next
Esmereilda chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
it's ok but I like the rest of the fic better
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 3/30/2015
unfortunately for her atleast for right now fate is a cruel mistress
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
poor ikuto but I hope u story has a happy ending even it differs from the one in the source manga
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
yea don't piss off some1 that is better than you it will always come back to bite you in the end
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 3/30/2015
protecting her since she is his and no one else's XD
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
ofc bandits would let their greed get the better of them and fall for such a simple trick
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
so she says when HER life is in far more danger than his is atm tho XD