Reviews for Savior
Guest101 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
This story was very hard to read - the pain, the struggles, the love. I felt them all. Thank you for writing this story. It was beautiful.
Alenairam chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
What an amazing story, truly! I was so glad, it was a finished one.

Thank you very much for all your work! :)
GypsySoul05 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
how did i not read this until today? beautiful, gave me all the feelz
ludi232 chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Wouah magnifique histoire :-D je l'ai dévorée en quelques heures
blueashke chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Four years later, I don't even know if you still fic. But this was lovely!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Second time I read this and I love it no less. Thank you for writing.
ttandme69 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Excellent story very touching. Thanks for the hard work...Lisa
tinymick chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
This story is just so great, I am so very happy to have stumbled upon it. Thank you for writing such a powerful work of fiction.
texican chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
This was intense. Very scary, yet funny and sweet. Awesome combo. Kudos to you.
hphglover chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
This was an incredible journey. Thanks for sharing it. It really tugged at my heart strings the entire time I was reading it.
minianajones chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
I just have to say that this is an outstanding piece of work. Not just this, "Somewhere a clock is ticking" is also one of my favorite Faberry stories ever written.
I just wanted to let you know you are an amazing writer and storyteller and you twist the words in a way where people can't help but get hooked and want more.
So I guess I just wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing this amazing love story with us. And keep writing, because you do it wonderfully!
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
I loved each and every chapter of this story.
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I just knew after the last chapter that Quinn would relapse
Eyghon chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
That was really, really good! I loved it! The plot was fantastic, wih Quinn's relapses, and the lovemaking scenes were beautiful and intense and it was just all fantastic all around. Nicely done.
Rachyyy chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Great story, loved your writing :)