Reviews for Savior
MazokuRanma chapter 8 . 8/15
This was an amazing story. I've read several of your Glee stories at this point, and while I've enjoyed every single one, this one was touching above and beyond the others, at least for me personally. It seems you don't write anymore, at least on FF dot net, but thank you for all the time spent sharing so many wonderful stories.
MazokuRanma chapter 5 . 8/15
And then you go and kick the feels when they're already down. I don't even have words for how this chapter made me feel. This is one of the most touching stories I've read so far, and I've long lost track of how high that number is.
MazokuRanma chapter 4 . 8/15
Holy hell. Right cross straight to the feels, and they are down for the count. So far this is beautiful and terrible and wonderful and sad and I am loving it so, so much.
Guest101 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
This story was very hard to read - the pain, the struggles, the love. I felt them all. Thank you for writing this story. It was beautiful.
Alenairam chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
What an amazing story, truly! I was so glad, it was a finished one.

Thank you very much for all your work! :)
GypsySoul05 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
how did i not read this until today? beautiful, gave me all the feelz
ludi232 chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Wouah magnifique histoire :-D je l'ai dévorée en quelques heures
blueashke chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Four years later, I don't even know if you still fic. But this was lovely!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Second time I read this and I love it no less. Thank you for writing.
ttandme69 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Excellent story very touching. Thanks for the hard work...Lisa
tinymick chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
This story is just so great, I am so very happy to have stumbled upon it. Thank you for writing such a powerful work of fiction.
texican chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
This was intense. Very scary, yet funny and sweet. Awesome combo. Kudos to you.
hphglover chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
This was an incredible journey. Thanks for sharing it. It really tugged at my heart strings the entire time I was reading it.
minianajones chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
I just have to say that this is an outstanding piece of work. Not just this, "Somewhere a clock is ticking" is also one of my favorite Faberry stories ever written.
I just wanted to let you know you are an amazing writer and storyteller and you twist the words in a way where people can't help but get hooked and want more.
So I guess I just wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing this amazing love story with us. And keep writing, because you do it wonderfully!
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
I loved each and every chapter of this story.