Reviews for The Most Perfect Example of Masculine Beauty
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Rita wants Gilderoy? EWWWWW!
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I never thought about a pairing like this one...and now you put the idea in my head! Urgh...why do you write such good stories? Whyyyy? :D
Anyway, it's excellent...yop, Gilderoy wants someone who would be a) brave - which he isn't, b) beautigul - okay, he is handsome enough, and c) honest - he isn't...dunno why, but I could imagine these two together easily ;)
I'll rather stop before I'll write something crazy here...
Keep writing!

Sincerely as always,
hervissa :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
SO glad I read this.

I dislike Rita lol, but I felt kind of sorry for her.

And Gilderoy was so in character! I loved the way you described him: Perfect example of masculine beauty.

I just wanted to hug him, and then I remembered he was a liar! Not honest! Lol.

Much love!

Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
For a moment, I thought she was going to lie about who she was and say that she was his perfect woman. I guess she is more brave, beautiful, and honest than she thought she is. I really liked this, a lot!

Great job, as always, Gamma! :)
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Quite a wonderful pairing, in myopinion... Those two would make an excellent couple :P
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
The concept of this pairing is so wildly disturbing that I'm quite impressed you totally made me believe it. Wonderful job.

This is totally believable, and all the more challenging because these characters never actually interact in canon.

Simple and straightforward, I like that. It's also very in-character, for both of them (though Rita is a bit less obnoxious, that's reasonable because of her love-struckness – not that that's a word:)

All in all, I kind of love this. :D

obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I read a fic similar to this really recently. I think it ended with Rita obliviating Lockhart though, so it was interesting seeing a different take. Great job! :D

Since I need a relatively decent amount of sleep tomorrow (lol) I'm going to bed now, but I promise I'll read and review more tomorrow! :) might not be able to get a whole bunch though, gonna be at a theme park! :D
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awwww, poor Rita! Maybe this was the event that sent her over the edge and made her the nasty, acid tongued reporter she is today. Or maybe they actually got together? (dare I ask?)
Cicada with Pen chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Continue it!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You actually have me convinced this happened in canon now. This is amazing! One of your best Gammz. And I personally loved the reference to Belfast (because I am shallow.) Well done babe, I loved it D
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow! I honestly didn't think I'd like this, but it worked so well...Rita actually feeling uncomfortable for once is something I thought I'd never see, but again, it worked here! Great job!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Rita Skeeter/Gilderoy Lockhart...oh dear, they would make the most self-absorbed, arrogant, ANNOYING couple ever!

I love how you write Rita - making a note to write an expose about how rude security is. And her fangirling over Lockhart is so funny - "he knows my name!"

Lockhart is perfect, too - "You'll have to buy it" haha.

And it is so hilarious that the quality Lockhart values most is honesty - because he's the biggest liar in the world!

Awww, I'm kind of sad that this isn't requited!Rita/Lockhart. But it's absolutely wonderful as it is! I giggled the whole way through.
nada chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
nice one. (:
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was interesting! I liked your description of Lockhart, the flirting, and Rita anxiously wondering whether she fits with his tastes or not. Nice job )